+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

OliverKhan

May 24, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'm late to the party but I'm among the latest to be receiving AOR hopefully soon, thought I'll share my details for all to keep track.
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1117
App Sent: March 07, 2019
App Recd: March 13, 2019
AOR: Awaiting
Please add me to the Tracker.
Thanks and Good Luck to all.

abdulsamadd

Aug 31, 2015
Does anyone know how to find out your local office? I'd like to know if my file is at Scarborough or Mississauga. I live in Toronto, so I'm assuming Scarborough. Any way to confirm??

Have a great weekend

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Ok so this is what happened to me today.
I was casually checking Citizenship Application Status website today and after entering all the necessary details, it took me to a page where it says a clickable link saying "Application Received". On clicking in that link, it says that CIC has received my application on 8th March 2019 and they have sent me Discover Book on May 22nd (which I have already received).

I have to tell you guys all these since I haven't received any official email(checked everything inbox, spam, promotional mailbox) from CIC so I am still unsure which date exactly this has happened. Now my question to you people who already got AOR is, where do you see the date you received AOR? Does it depend on the date you received an email from CIC? Can I view the date of AOR from the status website? I have softcopy of my application and I am 100% sure that the email that I provided is correct. If so then why didn't I receive an email? Did any of you face a similar situation?

zeeginu

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
AOR Received.
oct 2010
IELTS Request
oct 2010
Med's Request
jan 17th 2014
Med's Done....
jan 25th 2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 20th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Ok so this is what happened to me today.
I was casually checking Citizenship Application Status website today and after entering all the necessary details, it took me to a page where it says a clickable link saying "Application Received". On clicking in that link, it says that CIC has received my application on 8th March 2019 and they have sent me Discover Book on May 22nd (which I have already received).

I have to tell you guys all these since I haven't received any official email(checked everything inbox, spam, promotional mailbox) from CIC so I am still unsure which date exactly this has happened. Now my question to you people who already got AOR is, where do you see the date you received AOR? Does it depend on the date you received an email from CIC? Can I view the date of AOR from the status website? I have softcopy of my application and I am 100% sure that the email that I provided is correct. If so then why didn't I receive an email? Did any of you face a similar situation?
The AOR received date was for me May 3 and that is what was mentioned in the application status.
So u said may 22 is mentioned for the discovery book - there is no physical book coming to ur mail instead it's just a link which will take u to the web page of discover Canada page. So ur AOR must have been emailed on May 22nd.
If you cant find it give cic a call and may be they can resend it....iam not sure though!!

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
The AOR received date was for me May 3 and that is what was mentioned in the application status.
So u said may 22 is mentioned for the discovery book - there is no physical book coming to ur mail instead it's just a link which will take u to the web page of discover Canada page. So ur AOR must have been emailed on May 22nd.
If you cant find it give cic a call and may be they can resend it....iam not sure though!!
Thanks..will be calling them on Monday..I think you are right because I had already ordered a hard copy of the book and it came prior 22nd May.

ottawasenators

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Added , and what city are you from?
Hey everyone,

I'm late to the party but I'm among the latest to be receiving AOR hopefully soon, thought I'll share my details for all to keep track.
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1117
App Sent: March 07, 2019
App Recd: March 13, 2019
Please add me to the Tracker.
Thanks and Good Luck to all.

lijoat

Jan 13, 2016
Hi All,
Please add me also on March list

App.Type: Family (2)
Physical Presence Days: 1286
City: Toronto
App Sent: March 15, 2019
App Recd: March 19, 2019

Thank you.

Reactions: ottawasenators

mehrajv

Oct 15, 2016
Hi all,
We (family of 2 applicants+ 2 kids) are also sharing the boat with you guys being March 2019 citizenship applicants, and here are our details:
App.Type: 2
Physical Presence Days: 1125
App Sent: March 10, 2019
App Recd: March 14, 2019
AOR: Waiting
Application received by CF, call centre agents told us last Friday that they have sent an inquiry to Sydney to locate our applications!
Add us to the list, plz
Best of Luck mates!

Reactions: ottawasenators

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on the case officer. Dont think this would create an issue, as you already have the diploma original as well.
The main objective is to gauge the conversation skills during the interview. If all goes well, the officer may not even care about your original IELTS.
Point is that, its no use fretting now. You should be ok.

If you want to be 100% sure, reach out to IELTS and see if they can re-issue original (they only save applications upto 2 yrs of the exam date)
Thank you very much :)