+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

RICARDO2012

May 2, 2019
I got my application returned incomplete today. It was missing a checkbox about giving consent to IRCC to check my travel history with CBSA 14b. Should i just check it with hand and send it again? Or i have to fill a new application?

cursor18

May 31, 2015
Hi Cursor18 I noticed quite a few people from January were asked for FP, Is that everyone has to provide FP?
it depends if your name is similar/same to another person having a record (from rcmp, csis, fbi and any other databases they use)
this is when they do their security checks etc

cursor18

May 31, 2015
I got my application returned incomplete today. It was missing a checkbox about giving consent to IRCC to check my travel history with CBSA 14b. Should i just check it with hand and send it again? Or i have to fill a new application?
sorry to hear that, yes just re-check and send it again
some folks have suggested to add a cover letter too explaining the matter (easy to understand for the next CIC person to open the resubmitted package)
will remove you from March sheet, all the best

RICARDO2012

May 2, 2019
sorry to hear that, yes just re-check and send it again
some folks have suggested to add a cover letter too explaining the matter
will remove you from March sheet, all the best
Thanks Cursor... should i just check it with a pen or do i reprint a new application? Would it matter?
i'll go to May list :).hope will not see anyone from here on May list

cursor18

May 31, 2015
Thanks Cursor... should i just check it with a pen or do i reprint a new application? Would it matter?
i'll go to May list :).hope will not see anyone from here on May list
For my OCDs sake, i would reprint just that page (with the new tick). but thats me.
But it doesnt really matter, print or pen

Reactions: RICARDO2012