+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Below is what i received from IRCC

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is not available in the system yet.

If it was received after March 12, 2019, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before that date.

However, if the application was received before the above date:

• If you sent the application by regular mail:
    • please mail a photocopy of the original application (or a new application) to the address in the instruction guide, and include:
      • an explanation letter with initial mailing date,
      • photocopy of both sides of the payment receipt,
      • (if applicable) original payment receipt for restoration fees, and
      • photocopies of all the necessary supporting documents.
  • If you sent the application by registered mail:
    • please contact us again by using the IRCC Web form and include the following information:
      • type of application,
      • payment receipt (if applicable)
      • date your application was mailed or received,
      • complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where your application was sent,
      • company used to mail the package, and
      • tracking number.
We will be pleased to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible following the reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Hira, Agent 4259
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
how did you contact them?
even i did call them today but havent received something like this.
after seeing this I am worried. Should i just send another application with the same receipt?
I dont want CIC comeback to me in June and say that my application is missing

Canadian4lif3

May 13, 2019
Ok people, just got the worst pice of mail ever. Please i need help!!!. according to the CIC i have not fulfilled physical presence to apply for citizenship. They must be bloody joking!!!!!!!!. I got my PR In July of 2016, I applied for Citizenship in March 2019, so thats 2 years and 7 months roughly. That leaves me with 5 months short right????. Well I applied for my PR in 2011 and got it in 2016 so thats 5 years of wait, in that time i either had a work permit or was studying, how can that not be 1 year towards my presence. like i am 200 days over the requirement an d they are saying I haven't done enough, are they mental!!!!!!. what is this!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm fuming right now!!!!!

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
Ok people, just got the worst pice of mail ever. Please i need help!!!. according to the CIC i have not fulfilled physical presence to apply for citizenship. They must be bloody joking!!!!!!!!. I got my PR In July of 2016, I applied for Citizenship in March 2019, so thats 2 years and 7 months roughly. That leaves me with 5 months short right????. Well I applied for my PR in 2011 and got it in 2016 so thats 5 years of wait, in that time i either had a work permit or was studying, how can that not be 1 year towards my presence. like i am 200 days over the requirement an d they are saying I haven't done enough, are they mental!!!!!!. what is this!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm fuming right now!!!!!
Did you receive this message in post or in email? What permits/visas did you have from 2011 to 2016?

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
op please add me to the chart

App sent: 7 Mar 2019, App delivered: 12 Mar 2019
AoR: Not received yet , In Process:
Test date: , Decision made:
Oath invite: , Oath date:

cursor18

May 31, 2015
op please add me to the chart

App sent: 7 Mar 2019, App delivered: 12 Mar 2019
AoR: Not received yet , In Process:
Test date: , Decision made:
Oath invite: , Oath date:
Whats the loc within BC & number of physical presence days, & Single or Family app?

olaper

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
12-01-2017
I sent my application on March 5th. But, I am still waiting AOR.

I called CIC today morning. And, the office told me that my application is not open yet. One good news is that it's not returned. :)
I can wait more..

AK5021

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I sent my application on March 5th. But, I am still waiting AOR.

I called CIC today morning. And, the office told me that my application is not open yet. One good news is that it's not returned. :)
I can wait more..
How do you know that its not returned yet if they did not open at all? Do they return after they open and see if the file is incomplete or do they check the completeness of the file first before the real process starts?

RICARDO2012

May 2, 2019
how did you contact them?
even i did call them today but havent received something like this.
after seeing this I am worried. Should i just send another application with the same receipt?
I dont want CIC comeback to me in June and say that my application is missing
I contacted them through webmail form. I sent my application on march 5th but i dunno when they received it because it was sent through regular mail "big mistake". I will be waiting till end of this month, if nothing still, i will be sending new application. But this means getting again police certificates from 2 countries i've spent more than 6 months in each...it's gonna be a painfull process to get it again :(

olaper

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
12-01-2017
How do you know that its not returned yet if they did not open at all? Do they return after they open and see if the file is incomplete or do they check the completeness of the file first before the real process starts?
He confirmed that the package is just not open yet. I worried if my package was already returned. I don't know if they will return it after they open and check it. But, the current situation is that the package is arrived and waiting for review. :)

Reactions: AK5021