+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2019 Citizenship Applications

PadCan88

May 8, 2019
Hiey How to add details to the Mar 2019 tab?

App sent: 24Mar19,
App delivered: 27Mar19
App. Type: Single
physical presence days: 1150
AOR: Waiting

akshar

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Looks like no activity today. There should be many AORs tomorrow than. Usually they are at peak on Tuesdays and Thursdays I guess.
May be they are feeling Mondays as Monday blues and dont feel like responding to anything. Wednesdays like "we have ample of time in the week. Will do it tomorrow" and on Fridays they are in weekend mood. :p

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
That's good. Congrats to you and your Wife :)
Thank you very much :) just so you don't get confused with my signature, I applied in February with our kids. My husband applied separately in March as he required more days in his physical presence section.

All the best. :)

Virdeelove19

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Received AOR for spouse, Row 54, thank you.
I'm new to this forum. What does Row 54 mean? And I'm trying to read the spreadsheet can anyone guide me how does it work. For example when I see march for calgary I see app count eg 18 and next column AOR is eg 55. How does it work? Anyone? Much appreciated

cursor18

May 31, 2015
I'm new to this forum. What does Row 54 mean? And I'm trying to read the spreadsheet can anyone guide me how does it work. For example when I see march for calgary I see app count eg 18 and next column AOR is eg 55. How does it work? Anyone? Much appreciated
Row 54 in the March sheet (link in my signature)
eg see your details in row 75 of sheet (username, location, application type, # of days, app sent, app delivered)
Not sure if the online filter works as expected (access privileges). If you need to slice/dice information, you can export this to your local excel file and apply filters as necessary

Makes sense?

Whenever AOR is received or app goes in process, admins add the date for that row in respective column. Gives everyone a snapshot of who is at which stage, how many days, location speed etc

Ahmed Reda

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
To be very very certain if it were to be me I'd call CIC directly
My question is to people who got the AOR:
Does anyone receive the AOR have made the tick No in question 8F but didn't put N/A in the table? Appreciate your reply!