+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintances
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers!...........

Reactions: smrthyandy

Salman Hasan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hey all got this msg after a few days after calling the call center ...any idea what this means

Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>
Fri 2/14/2020 6:58 PM

Good day,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the IRCC Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

shaminur

Apr 11, 2019
Hey all got this msg after a few days after calling the call center ...any idea what this means

Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>
Fri 2/14/2020 6:58 PM

Good day,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the IRCC Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.
This is basically a standard reply
I have been receiving this message
since the first time i raised webform in september

bomshoe

Jan 6, 2019
I got an update today - saying medicals got approved? how can that be medicals were approved already? infact they must have expired by now given i am AOR March. Anyone else got medical approved again? I did not do re medical, i'm just waiting like a few others

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
I got an update today - saying medicals got approved? how can that be medicals were approved already? infact they must have expired by now given i am AOR March. Anyone else got medical approved again? I did not do re medical, i'm just waiting like a few others
Maybe they renewed your medicals, seems like this is a recurrent trend for inland applicants.

Asesino

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Are you inland?

Raman_753

Jan 29, 2020
I'm here to share some good news.

AOR: March 6th, 2019
Med passed: April 13 [On the same date, I received a request for my police certificate, which was already at Canadian embassy]
Request Letter for my common-law partner's docs: Dec 5th, 2019 (he is a Canadian and has nothing to do with my PR, so all docs they requested were redundant)
Otherwise, NOTHING until Feb 4th, 2020. Meanwhile, I requested ATIP notes, sent additional explanations (clarifications) at my initiative, called, inquired - nothing. I don't know if any of what I did helped or it just ran its course.
PR landing interview invitation: Feb 4th, 2020
COPR: Feb 10th. I expected to receive PPR and wasn't sure if landing an interview meant I'm in, but once I got to CIC Etobicoke, it was a standard procedure.

I'm supposed to receive my PR card to my mailbox in 2-3 weeks.

Interestingly enough, once I received COPR, I could see updates in the system:

Eligibility reviewed: December 9, 2019
Background check completed: January 27, 2020

I checked frequently but up until Feb 10th, when I had my interview, their status has not been changed.

It was an excruciatingly long wait. It didn't help that my case was complicated with having to prove my foreign self-employed work experience. I haven't found a single person who would have successfully done it, so I had to figure it all out mostly by myself. I didn't have spare 5k to pay to a lawyer, especially since I'd have to do most of the work myself anyway.

I'm still pinching myself to check if I'm not sleeping.

I hope it ends for all of you soon - and well! Good luck, people.
Hi, can you please tell me
What it was saying on the eligibility and background sections on your application before it was updated on feb 10.
Thanks

shaminur

Apr 11, 2019

I think you are an inland applicant, which means that your medical got extended. This is a good sign ppr is around the corner

xcxcxcx

Dec 9, 2019
Did u get ur ppr?
My aor is March 2019 and medical extend last month as well....but still waiting

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Hi all,
Please advise.
AOR july 12
Medicals passed Aug 12
ADR Oct 18 for spouse's RCMP
ADR Nov 9 for Schedule A for me

No updates since then. Why did they request schedule A? At what stage could my application be?

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintances
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers!...........
Thanks for the encouragement. I believe it will end well for us all. Been waiting since March 13th 2019 (AoR date)