+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Raman_753

Jan 29, 2020
Also did anyone asked for biometrics as a inland applicant or anybody submitted biometrics along with the application submittion in March

Raman_753

Jan 29, 2020
Did you call CIC or make any inquiries through Webform? or did you order notes from IRCC?
I made inquiry via webform in Dec and got:
“We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.”

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
If SS has passed, everything else would be really quick.
Probably one week or less.
For medical extension, I got a GU in the system (no email), just Application/profile updated, and a message inside. "you passed medical on Jan ...."
Then the next day, I got PPR.

Congrats, guys!

I think they are finishing most AOR March cases now.
How long did it take from when your medical expired to when it was extended?

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I made inquiry via webform in Dec and got:
“We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.”
This reply is pretty generic. probably you will have to order a GCMS note. But now it takes really long to get the note. probably over 3 months. have you tried to call IRCC? it seems they haven't started your background check. Just reviewing your eligibility.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
How long did it take from when your medical expired to when it was extended?
I think for me, it was one week or so. But my security check passed during that time, which could be the reason why they gave me an extension so quickly.

Reactions: e-16

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Hello everyone!!!!

Finally, I got PPR!!!! I can't believe the wait is finally over! Special thanks to everyone in the group. I can finally breathe.

PPR: 29th Jan 2020

Please check my signatures for details. Thanks
Congrats! No medical extension for you? Mine expires in February but nothing yet after the ghost update of two weeks ago.

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I think for me, it was one week or so. But my security check passed during that time, which could be the reason why they gave me an extension so quickly.
Wow cool, thanks for the info. My medicals expired Jan 3rd but I got a ghost update on January 23rd, that's when eligibility and security were passed and probably when a request was sent for medical extension because that's what they said when i called to ask about medical status today.

sark759

Sep 30, 2019
Hi, can you please share the MP details.
My PR has been approved since 7th October but have not received any correspondence. My visa office is also not responding.

Thanks
You can't go to someone else's MP. you need to search online to find your own MP (it's based on which city and neighborhood in Canada you currently live).

Raman_753

Jan 29, 2020
This reply is pretty generic. probably you will have to order a GCMS note. But now it takes really long to get the note. probably over 3 months. have you tried to call IRCC? it seems they haven't started your background check. Just reviewing your eligibility.
Last time i called they said your application sent to local Ottwa office in August, no update after that.if i call What info should i ask them to know current status or how to boost up the processing...

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Wow cool, thanks for the info. My medicals expired Jan 3rd but I got a ghost update on January 23rd, that's when eligibility and security were passed and probably when a request was sent for medical extension because that's what they said when i called to ask about medical status today.
Good news, I think your PPR is just around the corner. Congrats.

Reactions: e-16

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Last time i called they said your application sent to local Ottwa office in August, no update after that.if i call What info should i ask them to know current status or how to boost up the processing...
probably there is no actual way to speed up the whole process.

Have you ordered any notes?
What does application sent to Ottwa mean? Are you under security check? or are they reviewing your eligibility....

I can't answer your question since I have too little information.