Biometrics: 3 May 2019
Remedical request: 28 November 2019
Remedical exam: 3 December 2019
Passed remedical exam: 6 December 2019
Ready for Visa mail: 9 December 2019
VO: Sydney Nova Scotia

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I have been asked to pay for the biometrics (which is already available for the IRCC). Where to upload the receipt??

xcxcxcx

Dec 9, 2019
Share a timeline

AOR: March 11
CEC
VO-Montreal
Medical passed: April 23
Additional document: April 23, asked for RCMP Criminal Record Check, uploaded around the beginning of May
PPR: not received yet

Please give me PPR as a Chrismas Gift.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Share a timeline

AOR: March 11
CEC
VO-Montreal
Medical passed: April 23
Additional document: April 23, asked for RCMP Criminal Record Check, uploaded around the beginning of May
PPR: not received yet

Please give me PPR as a Chrismas Gift.
I have a similar timeline...
AOR Mar 5
CEC
Still waiting for PPR...
My case is under security screening... which could take a long time to finish...

Why there are so many applications in March that took them longer to process?

Schadenfraude

Aug 5, 2019
Hi guys,

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

I just received a request to redo medicals. However, the letter did not include my wife’s name, even though she did her medicals a week before mine in February.

Any reason for this? My first medicals was done in South Africa, while my wife’s was done in the US. Thanks.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys,

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

I just received a request to redo medicals. However, the letter did not include my wife’s name, even though she did her medicals a week before mine in February.

Any reason for this? My first medicals was done in South Africa, while my wife’s was done in the US. Thanks.
I am not sure if this helps. But probably for inland applicant, they will extend the medical result if it gets expired. Probably they accept US medical exam results as the same with the ones done in Canada. just a guess..

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I have a similar timeline...
AOR Mar 5
CEC
Still waiting for PPR...
My case is under security screening... which could take a long time to finish...

Why there are so many applications in March that took them longer to process?
Hi there,
How you know that your case is under security screening? Is there a way to find out?
Thanks

I’m CEC inland applicant with AOR March 19th, 2019. ADR-schedule A, requested on 3rd of December.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi there,
How you know that your case is under security screening? Is there a way to find out?
Thanks

I’m CEC inland applicant with AOR March 19th, 2019. ADR-schedule A, requested on 3rd of December.
What is Schedule A?

For Security Screening, you can either order GCMS notes (it took really long for me to get it.. I ordered on August 23rd and got it today) or call IRCC and the representative would usually tell you what stage you are in.

For me, medical passed, criminality check passed, eligibility passed, just security check, which can take who knows how long.....

Hope this helps.

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi there,
Thanks

btw: if they are requesting an additional document, at least they are working on your case. so I assume it is a good sign......and probably you are not under SS

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
btw: if they are requesting an additional document, at least they are working on your case. so I assume it is a good sign......and probably you are not under SS
Thanks for the hope.
Schedule A Background/Declaration or imm5669 form.
All the best. Hope you clear the SS soon as you have already passed all the stages of application.