GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Got PPR yesterday.

Details:

AOR March 23rd.
Medicals Passed: May 5th
ADR(Police Certificate): May 26th.
August 26. GCSM notes (Received Sept 20). Criminality Passed. Security. Not Started. Eligibility. Not Started.
September 23. Raised Webform (Generic Response).
October 3. GCSM notes (Have not received yet).
Ghost Update: October 9th (Adittional Documents: Not Required)
PPR: November 27

VO. Ottawa.
Congrats!! About the ADR- How long it took till it showed N/A from the time it reads uploaded? Also did your back ground status changed when the PCC ADR was request? what is the changes for the back ground status ? Thx

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Topic - Declaration of Job Duties

A colleague of mine submitted her profile in March 2019 but forgot to upload the job duty declaration letter. She is on her 10th month of processing.

Now, Either can she voluntarily submit the job duty letters now via webform, or should she wait for a request for the reviewing office and not submit anything on her own?

She has only submitted her offer letter & relieving letter....

What should she do immediately ? She has her duty declaration letter signed by her supervisor now but can't decide whether to submit it this late or not...

Please help!

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Topic - Declaration of Job Duties

A colleague of mine submitted her profile in March 2019 but forgot to upload the job duty declaration letter. She is on her 10th month of processing.

Now, Either can she voluntarily submit the job duty letters now via webform, or should she wait for a request for the reviewing office and not submit anything on her own?

She has only submitted her offer letter & relieving letter....

What should she do immediately ? She has her duty declaration letter signed by her supervisor now but can't decide whether to submit it this late or not...

Please help!
I believe she should submit her job duties via the webform along with a letter of explanation. This might be what is holding her application processing up (in review required). Also, it would be better if those job duties are on the company letterhead.

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
The list of applicant who are still waiting:
1. mesho >>> March 23 >>> Vancouver
2. a.misra89>>> March 5 >>> Montreal
3. Raghu>>> March 18 >>>Montreal
4. Vineetha >>>March 22 >>> Ottawa
5. Ripster>>March24>>Sydney (Dec2 nd update Eligibility in Review,Security Not started - Agent to reach out to Officer)
6. sm999 >>> March 19 >>> Sydney, NS
7. Div>> March 6 >> Montreal
8. PandaOnCloud >> March 8 >> Sydney, NS
9. Vish >> March 28 >> Ottawa
10. dipsam>> March 6 >> Sydney, NS
11. Balha >> March 22 >> Sydney, NS
12. Jalil8882>> March 22>> Montreal
13. Obi>>>March 1>>>Ottawa (from GCMS notes, Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed Medical Passed)
14. cutiecube>>> March 2>>>Sydney, NS
15. vyoma>> Mar 11>> Ottawa
16. abvjav>> Mar 3>>SYDNEY
17. ortiz91>>Mar 23>>Ottawa>>Nov 27 PPR
18. Nash_jam>>Mar 21>> Don't know
19 > Vishal shah>March 12
20. Hania >>March 6>> Ottawa >>Nov 15 PPR
21. sharon>>March 29>> Ottawa
22. seekingPR >> March 19 >> Montreal
23. Salman...March 22....Sydney NS
24. Sam...March 21....Sydney NS>> Nov 27 PPR
25.Arsen Lupin >> Feb 27 >> Montreal
26. Schadenfraude >> Mar 19 >> Sydney NS
27. 1hrprt1>> March 23 >>Sydney NS
28.MeemNoon>>March 21>>Don’t know
29. GS>>>March 1>>>Ottawa (from GCMS notes, Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed Medical Passed on 22nd August) S.15(1) mark on security
30. ksrikond>>Mar 29 >> Not sure yet.
31. Pradeep --> Mar 30 AoR -->
32. Jazkh>> Mar 30>>
I called again , same status as 15 days prior. But this time agent said he will reach out to the Officer or Office concerned. Anyone has experience with that? When Agent said he is reaching out?

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I called again , same status as 15 days prior. But this time agent said he will reach out to the Officer or Office concerned. Anyone has experience with that? When Agent said he is reaching out?
I saw it once somewhere in the forum but i can not remember the details.

Jalil8882

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I had raised a webform and got the following response:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on your application . Rest assured that the responsible officer will inform you by email or mail to provide you with the decision."

What should i expect??

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I had raised a webform and got the following response:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on your application . Rest assured that the responsible officer will inform you by email or mail to provide you with the decision."

What should i expect??
It's your time to announce ppr

Reactions: Jalil8882

Vineetha Naval

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-19
Hi Everyone,
My AOR is 22 March.
Raised a webform after completing 8 months and got a generic reply after a week. And then today I received a mail from CPC Ottawa with the following msg.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file."

What does this mean? Pls help.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,
My AOR is 22 March.
Raised a webform after completing 8 months and got a generic reply after a week. And then today I received a mail from CPC Ottawa with the following msg.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file."

What does this mean? Pls help.
generic response ~

dipsam

Jun 15, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
6 March 2019
It’s PPR for us…

AOR - 6 March 2019

PNP outland

Medical -18.04.2019

Ordered GCMS in June 2019 - found RR on POF

Raised web form and sent an updated POF with LOE proactively in July 2019

Ghost update-27.11.2019

PPR – 28.11.2019 (Seen Email-29.11.2019)

Salman Hasan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
It’s PPR for us…

AOR - 6 March 2019

PNP outland

Medical -18.04.2019

Ordered GCMS in June 2019 - found RR on POF

Raised web form and sent an updated POF with LOE proactively in July 2019

Ghost update-27.11.2019

PPR – 28.11.2019 (Seen Email-29.11.2019)
Congrats .... see positive mindset won the day :)

Reactions: dipsam

ortiz91

Nov 13, 2019
Congrats!! About the ADR- How long it took till it showed N/A from the time it reads uploaded? Also did your back ground status changed when the PCC ADR was request? what is the changes for the back ground status ? Thx
When the PCC was requested the background status changed to updated and inside there was a message asking for the PCC.

A couple of days after I submitted the PCC. A message in additional documents appared. It read something like "We are revewing the docs you submitted".

In October there was a background status change (Updated) and the message changed to Not Applicable in additional docs.

Hope it helps