+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Hi !
Are you FSW / CEC / PNP outland / PNP inland applicant?
AOR March 21st. VO: CIO Sydney NS; PNP (MPNP) through Express Entry - Outland. ordered gcms 3 notes, since September and November, none is yet to come. IRCC Agent said my file is in queue for Eligibility Review Required but I need GCMS notes to know what exactly they are reviewing

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Thank you for your best wishes, My VO is Sydney NS as well. My AOR is March 2, and I'm waiting for 8.5 months...but I still feel positive and confident that I will get it. Be patient!! I will let you guys know if I got it, and share my good luck for the rest of you guys who are still waiting.
Any news concerning your application since the ghost update? PPR? Maybe you need to call CIC to know what has happened to ur application so far

Dharani

Jul 18, 2019
'Please be advised that your application is currently in queue awaiting review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course.'
Does anyone got this reply for Webform? what does it mean?

VO - Sydney, NS.
AOR- 09 April 2019

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Goodluck to you. Your PPR by tomorrow.
Mine is CIO Sydney Mach 21st. As at today, the Call-Center Agent still said Eligibility is still under review and security not started. I wonder when they will get to my turn.
Exactly same answer from CIC agen and same in sydney with AOR 24th.

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
Congratulations !!! PPR on the way. If you are from INDIA, you may get re medical request.

Are you FSW / CEC / PNP outland / PNP inland applicant?
no, I'm from China, and I'm working in Vancouver BC Canada right now. I'm CEC inland application. Still waiting for what will happen next.

Reactions: dipsam

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
Any news concerning your application since the ghost update? PPR? Maybe you need to call CIC to know what has happened to ur application so far
Well, thank you for sharing your thoughts, of course, I always keep an eye on my profile.

On Oct 23, I called them, the agent Mep, Bio, Criminal Pass, eligibility reviewing, security has not started yet.
On Nov 4, I got a webform reply said my additional files had been noted and are waiting in a queue for an officer to review.
On Nov 15, I called them the agent still waiting in the queue...

I just positive wait for a couple of days, maybe I will call them after that...But you know my VO is Sydney NS, I first time to call the agent has told me "It's impossible to finish within 6 months, so you have to wait patiently"...So what else you can say?? I don't believe that you still can push them to process your files urgently, so be positive, be patient, our PPRs are all the way!!

Salman Hasan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
'Please be advised that your application is currently in queue awaiting review by an officer. Notification will be sent in due course.'
Does anyone got this reply for Webform? what does it mean?

VO - Sydney, NS.
AOR- 09 April 2019
hi got the same a few days back its generic :)

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
So yesterday I called IRCC and they said:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed

I was depressed, knowing my application is already 8 months (March 21st, 2019)

So today, I saw a Ghost Update and returned the call to IRCC. Now they said:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed

Furthermore, she said, "everything is fine and has been finalised. Wait for your passport request from your local office in few days".

Excited to know that CIO Sydney NS just did magic in 1 day after 8 months. Now anxious to know when the passport request will come

Reactions: OEJOS and Jalil8882

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
So yesterday I called IRCC and they said:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started

I was depressed, knowing my application is already 8 months (March 21st, 2019)

So today, I saw a Ghost Update and returned the call to IRCC. Now they said:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed

Furthermore, she said, "everything is fine and has been finalised. Wait for your passport request from your local office in few days".

Excited to know that CIO Sydney NS just did magic in 1 day after 8 months. Now anxious to know when the passport request will come

If you are the only Applicant in Canada....you can get PR in a few hours after you submit your applications

CIC Syndey just very slow and huge traffic ~ when you order note, you can see eligibility only take 30 mins for them to finish lol

Reactions: husky10ng