+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
My aor is 29 March
VO Ottawa
And my eligibilty is under review....
just hoping they are atleast looking at the review required people and not put aside!!!
Do you know who told you about review required? Mine is eligibility in process everytime i call customer service. Wonder if i am missing full details but they did say they don't need anything. Did you call or u did notes to find out eligibility under review?

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Why it is Only Through GCMS - we should know about review required
Aren't they suppose to mail us for additional documents required or something INSTEAD of putting file on backburner. :-(
What about when we call them, they shud tell us review required ??

Roseick

Oct 18, 2018
Hi all, when you get PPR, do you only get an email to your registered email or also see some update on your CIC profile? I am March 5th AOR, IMM 5406 submitted on Sep 28, 1st ghost update on Oct 4th and nothing since then.

The wait is killing me. So many important life decisions are based on this.

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi all, when you get PPR, do you only get an email to your registered email or also see some update on your CIC profile? I am March 5th AOR, IMM 5406 submitted on Sep 28, 1st ghost update on Oct 4th and nothing since then.

I feel the same many things are pending their decision :(

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019

Only email. The status in ircc login changes once your COPR is stamped

Asesino

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Do you know who told you about review required? Mine is eligibility in process everytime i call customer service. Wonder if i am missing full details but they did say they don't need anything. Did you call or u did notes to find out eligibility under review?
I believe the customer service agents only know what’s written when we open our account and check. I was able to know that my profile is in review required through MP Ralph

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
· ITA RECEIVED - 06/03/2019
· AOR DATE - 07/03/2019
· MEP DATE - 18/04/2019
· 1ST GHOST UPDATE - 16/05/2019

VO - SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA

PASSPORT RECEIVED- 5/11/2019
PASSPORT SENT - 4/11/2019
PPR - 4/11/2019

2ND GHOST UPDATE - 31/10/2019

CALLED CIC - 31/10/2019
ELIGIBILITY - PASS
BACKGROUND CHECK -PASS
SECURITY - PASS
ALL COMPLETED, WAITING FOR FINAL DECISION AND EMAIL

CALLED CIC - 29/10/2019
ELIGIBILITY - PASS
BACKGROUND CHECK -PASS
SECURITY - IN PROCESS

CALLED CIC - 25/09/2019
ELIGIBILITY - PASS
BACKGROUND CHECK -PASS
SECURITY - IN PROCESS
Agent said: only security screen left, will be very soon.

CALLED CIC - 27/06/2019
ELIGIBILITY - PASS
BACKGROUND CHECK -PASS
SECURITY - IN PROCESS

CALLED CIC - 17/05/2019 - comprehensive security screening PLUS review required
ELIGIBILITY - PASS
BACKGROUND CHECK -PASS
SECURITY - IN PROCESS

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
I had raised a webform a week ago since I had crossed 7 months. I got the below default message today. Think all I can do is now wait before I call them when I am nearing 8 months.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
This is a bit weird since my GCMS notes says review required and the folks who have RR have been notified that their application is in a queue to be reviewed by an officer. Whereas I got this generic reply.

Last edited:

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
Why it is Only Through GCMS - we should know about review required
Aren't they suppose to mail us for additional documents required or something INSTEAD of putting file on backburner. :-(
I think they'll mail us for additional documents if required when the officer picks up and starts reviewing the files.

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I had raised a webform a week ago since I had crossed 7 months. I got the below default message today. Think all I can do is now wait before I call them when I am nearing 8 months.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
This is a bit weird since my GCMS notes says review required and the folks who have RR have been notified that their application is in a queue to be reviewed by an officer. Whereas I got this generic reply.
I got the same response when I crossed the 7 months but I do not know if I have a RR or not but they already asked for ADR

Reactions: vish123

obinnaoji

Jun 18, 2019
Hai This is my first post in the group

We are residing in Qatar

Recieved AOR 9th March 2019(228 days)

According to GCMS recieved last week

Primary Office : CPC OTTAWA
Secondary Office : Central Intake Office

ASSESMENTS

ELGIBILITY : Recommend Passed
SECURITY : Not Started
CRIMINALITY : Passed
MEDICAL : Passed

All the other criteria left blank.My file shows they checked my file on 28th August after that no update on GCMS notes.Our medical is gonna expire by JAN 2019

Still waiting for further updates.

Anyone can suggest how to enquire why they are " not initiating the security check" ?(Anyone going through similar phase ?)
I just got my gcms notes…it shows as follows;
Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:
Essentially, I just want to know how long more I have to wait before the golden email. My timelines are as follows
ITA: January 23, 2019
Medicals: February 13, 2019
AOR: March 1, 2019
Medical Passed: April 13, 2019
ADR: Schedule A and CV, August 23, 2019. Submitted August 23, 2019
ADR: Govt Table (list all govt jobs I have done and my job description) Sept. 4, 2019. Submitted Sept 5, 2019.

Notes 1
Created Date: 2019/09/05
Created By: *******
Updated Date: 2019/09/05
Updated By: *********
Restricted: NO
Label: Adm/Security
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: C-Check submitted for PA

Notes 6
Created Date: 2019/08/23
Updated Date: 2019/08/23
Updated By: ********
Restricted:NO
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text ***Officer Review*** Eligibility Passed. Integrated Search Completed - No Adverse info found - CRS points dropped due to age change is NULL. - Spouse and Children is accompanying
Notes 9
Created by *******
Updated Date : 2019/08/23
Restricted No
Label: Adm/Criminality
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text: ***officer review*** Criminality Passed for PA R10 ON All required PC's are on file.
NOTES 12
Created Date: 2019/05/07
Updated Date: 2019/05/07
Updated By: ********
Restricted:NO
Office: Centralised intake office
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date 2019-03-01_********** PA: ****,****** - EE FSW Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation M13 A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76 SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total:69 Ready to finalise RPRF: Complete ________________________CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS Minimum score for round: 443 CRS score at application (APR):441 Total CRS Points assessed: 446 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) foreign Work Experience with ***************
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS) PA: TRV Valid Until 2020-01-28.
NOTES 15
Created Date: 2019/04/12
Updated Date: 2019/04/12
Restricted: NO
Office: Centralised Intake Office
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ************ REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 443 CRS SCORE:446 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted. Client Fees: Verified Languages---Principal Applicant English - IELTS and met Threshold & Verified Police Certificate ---- Primary Applicant Nigeria Police Certificate: Provided - NRT R10 OK Recommendation: PASS.

ritz261

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
barrie
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
27-05-2019
Interview........
11-01-2020
Passport Req..
04-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
LANDED..........
11-01-2020
DID ANYONE SEE PROGRESS BAR IN MYCIC ACCOUNT? MINE NOT SHOWING ANYMORE.