+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Newbie35

Sep 27, 2018
How do you guys determine which VO you have been assigned. I haven't received anything with that information.
AOR: 5th March
MEP: 18th April
Biometrics: 25th April
Nothing else
hi Kwame, i'm also from Ghana nd the wait for PPR nd the silence on their part is just crazy. hope we all get the PPR soon. All the best.

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
How do you guys determine which VO you have been assigned. I haven't received anything with that information.
AOR: 5th March
MEP: 18th April
Biometrics: 25th April
Nothing else
When u call them u can ask them which VO, sometimes when u raise webform the tell u which VO. Have u called CIC yet?

Way2m

Jul 19, 2019
Hi All,
Glad to inform you that I got my COPR on 29th of October. Thanks to all of you for your guidance and motivational words. Below is my timeline:
AOR:30 March
PPR:17th October
COPR:29th October
--
Further, I have a query regarding the possibilities of landing based on expiry date of my passport. We are planning to travel in March (before the visa expiry). However, my passport will expire in June (i.e., 3 months validity from our travel). Can we travel/land three months prior to the passport expiry or we need to have at least 6 months validity of passport?? Also, what if I opt for re-issuing my passport? What if the old passport and new passports have different addresses? What are the possible solutions in this case?? Anyone who has encountered this situation or who knows about it, please guide

Hammertown

Oct 30, 2019
Are you an inland applicant? Country of Origin please. My file is also stuck in CIO Sydney. AOR March 21st. When you called the agent at CIC, what was ur Eligibility status? And what response did u get from Goodale when you emailed them. Thanks, as i hope to hear from you
Hi my country of origin in India but I an a CEC candidate. Left canada in jan 2019 ...expired work permit.

My eligibility was recommended pass both agent and ralph reply was the same.
Below is a copy of the email from Ralph's office

Dear ***** - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Mar 27, 2019. It is at CIO-Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.

Eligibility in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Last edited:

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
HI Guys

I Finally got my PPR today. :)

Here;s my timeline:
CSR: 465 | FSW-O(USA) | AOR 29: March 2019 | MEP: 10 May 2019 | BIOMETRICS: 16 May 2019 | VO: Ottawa | APPLICANTS: 2 | Criminality: Passed | Eligibility: Not Started | Security: Not Started | BG: Not Started | GU: 21 Oct 2019 | RPRF REQUEST: 21 OCT 2019 | PPR: 31OCT 2019
When what time did you receive your ppr?

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Congratz Garry! Mine is exactly same as urs except AOR being 24th and VO being Sydney. Right now only concern is being stuck at sydney , mentally prepared for 8.5 mnts atleast(dec start ppr) , congrats man.
Thanks Bro. I know how it feels to wait for this email, You will get it soon bro.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hey everyone,
I've been a silent observer and alas today I finally get some good news.

Below are my timeline details

AOR -MARCH27TH
MEDICAL PASSED -APRIL 20
BIOMETRICS SUBMITTED -MAY 11TH(REQUESTED 10TH)
ADR- MAY10TH - CANADIAN RCMP
GHOST UPDATE ON CIC ACCOUNT- OCTOBER 29TH(NO EMAILS )
PPR - OCTOBER 30TH

I'm am truly humbled by the long wait and I only hope I get the visa stamped asap.

My application was held at CIO SYDNEY (LUCKY ME LOL )
I HAD MAILED RALPH GOODALE A MONTH GO after my 6 month was passed and I called cic on election day.
Maybe I was lucky.
I really hope everyone gets this PR and start reliving their lives.

Thankyou and TC

UPDATE- Submitted passport on oct 31 ...processing time according to vfs is 15 working days
when did you get the ppr email?

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
HI Guys

I Finally got my PPR today. :)

Here;s my timeline:
CSR: 465 | FSW-O(USA) | AOR 29: March 2019 | MEP: 10 May 2019 | BIOMETRICS: 16 May 2019 | VO: Ottawa | APPLICANTS: 2 | Criminality: Passed | Eligibility: Not Started | Security: Not Started | BG: Not Started | GU: 21 Oct 2019 | RPRF REQUEST: 21 OCT 2019 | PPR: 31OCT 2019
do you remember the time you receive ppr