Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Shanice, agent 4298
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I recieved the message above on 21st of October. Please does anyone else have experience with this kind of message. What is the outcome? and how long does it take to get the message.
It is taking them a really long while to issue ppr nowadays. They say they issue ppr in batches so just wait a little while more.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
New passport will be your valid TD (Travel Document) and the visa in the old passport will be valid. This is the usual case. Passport cancellation means it's no longer a valid TD but doesn't cancel the visas within it.
However, since you have already submitted the passport for PR visa, that means you do have an empty page for the visa (and an adjacent page for stamping). Can't you hold off the renewal until after the soft landing? I guess it's more of a personal choice but I'd not have gone into the least bit of uncertainty in this case and would have just renewed later.
Noted. However, the thing is that i often travel due to work so was anticipating that once the visa has been stamped i may be really short on pages before which i need to do my soft landing in Jan preferably.

If anyone comes across any reference material from a legit source, kindly share.Thank you for your suggestions.

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi everyone !
It's sad that Ralph Goodale has lost the election - was very helpful for us all.
Now that - his office is no longer in position to get our status update
ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER REF. EMAIL WHEREBY it's possible to gain some information on our application.
You can just call them,it is same info.

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
I received the attached response for my web form:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

Any help? plzz
AOR 23 March

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hi All,
I received the attached response for my web form:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

Any help? plzz
AOR 23 March
Same response I also received... AOR March 18...

acousticsguy

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

Was living in Sydney, Australia and moved to India.

Here's my timeline -

Location - Mumbai, India

Nationality - Indian

Initial Visa Office - Ottawa VO

Current Visa Office - Sydney, Australia (Was informed via email on the 4th of August 2019)

1. EOI Submitted - 16th January 2019

2. ITA Received - 23rd January 2019

3. eAPR/AOR - 22nd March 2019

4. Medical Exam Passed/Biometrics Collection Letter - 6th May 2019

5. Biometrics Submitted - 24th of May 2019

6. Spouse Documents Submitted via Webform - 4th July 2019

7. ADR - Relationship Questionnaire, Spouse Medical Request and Travel Information - 12th July 2019, ADR Submitted - 2nd August 2019

8. Spouse Medical Exam Passed - 27th July 2019

9. Spouse Biometric Instruction Letter - 29th October 2019

There was absolutely no movement till 2nd August till 29th October. I hope that the process speeds up now.

Immiman

Sep 4, 2008
I would suggest it. I had a passport that needed renewal and I did it via webform. Got confirmation of PP docs upload after I received PPR. Just as long as they know... esp becauae they need to paste a visa in your passport.. they shd know the new PP number
Sent the form more than 8 days back, still no answer if it is ok for extention

Hammertown

Oct 30, 2019
Hey everyone,
I've been a silent observer and alas today I finally get some good news.

Below are my timeline details

AOR -MARCH27TH
MEDICAL PASSED -APRIL 20
BIOMETRICS SUBMITTED -MAY 11TH(REQUESTED 10TH)
ADR- MAY10TH - CANADIAN RCMP
GHOST UPDATE ON CIC ACCOUNT- OCTOBER 29TH(NO EMAILS )
PPR - OCTOBER 30TH

I'm am truly humbled by the long wait and I only hope I get the visa stamped asap.

My application was held at CIO SYDNEY (LUCKY ME LOL )
I HAD MAILED RALPH GOODALE A MONTH GO after my 6 month was passed and I called cic on election day.
Maybe I was lucky.
I really hope everyone gets this PR and start reliving their lives.

Thankyou and TC

UPDATE- Submitted passport on oct 31 ...processing time according to vfs is 15 working days

Last edited:
Reactions: ripster85

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hey everyone,
I've been a silent observer and alas today I finally get some good news.

Below are my timeline details

AOR -MARCH27TH
MEDICAL PASSED -APRIL 20
BIOMETRICS SUBMITTED -MAY 11TH(REQUESTED 10TH)
ADR- MAY10TH - CANADIAN RCMP
GHOST UPDATE ON CIC ACCOUNT- OCTOBER 29TH(NO EMAILS )
PPR - OCTOBER 30TH

I'm am truly humbled by the long wait and I only hope I get the visa stamped asap.

My application was held at CIO SYDNEY (LUCKY ME LOL )
I HAD MAILED RALPH GOODALE A MONTH GO after my 6 month was passed and I called cic on election day.
Maybe I was lucky.
I really hope everyone gets this PR and start reliving their lives.

Thankyou and TC
Congratz! Wishing you best.
Also was ur file at Sydney, Nova Scotia?? I thought that office is super slow. Mine is March 24. What they tell you when you called CIC on election day like what was the status?