+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Okay guys here’s my timeline with as much detail as possible.

FSW-O
Country of Residence/Passport: Pakistan
Number of Applicants: 1
CIO Sydney Nova Scotia & Visa office London-England

March 26, 2019
: AOR
May 8, 2019: MEP
May 8, 2019: ADR (IMM5475)
May 8, 2019: Biometric instruction letter
May 9, 2019: email notification of my cic profile being updated. (Nothing changed in my CIC account)
May 13, 2019: Biometric Completed
June 5, 2019: “Aplication updated” status in my CIC account. Didn’t get any email, BGC changed from false IP2 to IP1
June 20, 2019: Email to CIC inquiring about file status
June 28, 2019: Received reply to email that my file is at London-England VO so i need to ask them about the status.
June 28, 2019: Email to London VO to find out the status
August 29, 2019: Email to Mr Goodale to inquire about status. was replied within an hour that eligibility, criminality & security have not been initiated and the timelines are not known
August 30, 2019
: reply from London VO (to email written to them on June 28th). was informed that my file is currently pending review by an immigration officer. They’ll get back to me once they have an update.
September 9, 2019: Ordered gcms notes
October 4, 2019: gcms notes delayed notification from getgcms. CIC asked for 90 day extension pertaining to excessive workload
October 7, 2019: application/profile updated. BGC changed from IP1 to IP2.
October 16, 2019: Received an email notification that i have a message in my cic account at 6pm PST. ghost update in my cic account and a passport request letter. PPR document in pdf format.

G'luck to everyone particularly those who are waiting, i know it sucks to be in a endless wait. Honestly im feeling relieved more than happy just because the wait is over.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Congrats mate, that's awesome news. The wait is finally over. Seems the London office finally pulled through, haha.

Where in Canada are you planning to land/live?
hahaha finally ;) i wasnt really hopeful about the pace looking at the threads on London VO. glad it came through.
I have my family in Toronto so that will be my preferred place to live. Planning to land somewhere around Jan/Feb because my medical expires in March. what about you?

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
@comet7700 i am also in the same bus, got the ghost update on 11th but not sure as nothing was changed in the profile.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
@comet7700 i am also in the same bus, got the ghost update on 11th but not sure as nothing was changed in the profile.
Thats a good thing man. I have always said 7-8 months is more realistic for 80-85% of cases to pass.. GU means activity happened. Hopefully you will see something in the coming weeks.

Reactions: GuyRussy and jigesh

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
hahaha finally ;) i wasnt really hopeful about the pace looking at the threads on London VO. glad it came through.
I have my family in Toronto so that will be my preferred place to live. Planning to land somewhere around Jan/Feb because my medical expires in March. what about you?
Hahaha, yea, I was a bit concerned for you when you first told me, purely because making contact with visa offices outside of Canada is not always easy - glad it worked out.

Awesome, nice that you're meeting up with and get to live close to family, enjoy! I'm thinking Toronto too, or either Montreal - the latter being a little cheaper for living, but French is a hand that will slap my face hard, haha.

It would be cool to meet you, @comet7700 and even @jigesh when we're all in Canada. Let me know if it's something you guys would consider? I can drop you my email address via private message.

Reactions: jigesh

gauri48

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I just want to understand how many people from March AOR have received their PPR? If you have received the PPR then please like msg. From the number of likes we can understand the no. of people in this thread who’ve received their PPRs.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hahaha, yea, I was a bit concerned for you when you first told me, purely because making contact with visa offices outside of Canada is not always easy - glad it worked out.

Awesome, nice that you're meeting up with and get to live close to family, enjoy! I'm thinking Toronto too, or either Montreal - the latter being a little cheaper for living, but French is a hand that will slap my face hard, haha.

It would be cool to meet you, @comet7700 and even @jigesh when we're all in Canada. Let me know if it's something you guys would consider? I can drop you my email address via private message.
Definitely bro. We will all need friends there :) let's plan on meeting.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019

hi do drop your email and even whatsapp number so we all stay in touch