+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Hope22

Aug 23, 2019
Guys who received their PPR email lately..
In the email they say “Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.”
But i can’t see my mailing address above in the email? did it happen to you?

Reactions: T80

Arifrashid

Aug 16, 2016
Hieeeee my Golden Email has come . Received it on 03 October 2019 at 2.52 am. The email was sitting in my spam folder. My timeline is as below

23rd Jan - ITA
23 March - AOR
7 May - MEP
20 May - Biometrics done
28 August - Applied GCMS notes
23 September - 6 month timeline over
24 September - raised a web form on CIC website
27 September - Received GCMS Notes. It stated criminality passed. Background and eligibility not started.
03 October - PPR Email received

I did NOT get any GUs in my entire process. My suggestion is that please apply for GCMS Notes as it triggers the process. Apart from that there is not much one can do except being patient!

All the best guys. Hope you receive your PPR Email soon! ❤
Congratulations. Can you please mention your visa office?

Reactions: gauri48

Arifrashid

Aug 16, 2016
Hieeeee my Golden Email has come . Received it on 03 October 2019 at 2.52 am. The email was sitting in my spam folder. My timeline is as below

23rd Jan - ITA
23 March - AOR
7 May - MEP
20 May - Biometrics done
27 September - Received GCMS Notes. It stated criminality passed. Background and eligibility not started.

I did NOT get any GUs in my entire process. My suggestion is that please apply for GCMS Notes as it triggers the process. Apart from that there is not much one can do except being patient!

Congratulations. Can you please mention your visa office?

Belhassen

Sep 21, 2019

23rd Jan - ITA
23 March - AOR
7 May - MEP
20 May - Biometrics done

Congrats!!! Could you please tell us in which VO was your application processed?

Reactions: gauri48

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Ordering gcms doesn't trigger anything. It was merely a coincidence. Don't make such recommendations based on your experience alone. Lots of people order gcms and still keep on waiting for good news.

23rd Jan - ITA
23 March - AOR
7 May - MEP
20 May - Biometrics done

Deecaw

Oct 1, 2018
Hi Guys, Just wanna share my timeline so that others may take reference.
AOR: 10 Mar 2019
MEP: 28 Apr 2019
Biometric: 07 May 2019
1st GU after Biometric: 1 Oct 2019
PPR Email: 03 Oct 2019
Visa Office: Ottawa (FSW-O)

I was very excited when I received my 1st GU after long period of silence. I thought 2nd GU would come, apparently, there is only 1 GU in my case and received PPR mail today.

For those who have not received PPR yet, I know it is hard to tame our anxiety due to long radio silence. But, please hold it together - all of us are in the same boat. Take a breath. You will receive PPR very soon. Wish you all the best !!

minimo90

Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations, I have two questions
1. You received PPR mail on 30th September. Does this mean that CIC is now working on Sundays too? Do you know someone else who got ppr mail on Sunday?
2. From which email did you receive ppr mail? Was it in spam?
Hi @joyshreenathEE No, I saw my PPR email Tuesday dawn (IST) but was still Monday, 30th September in Canada. I hope this clarifies your question.
And yes, I received it in the Spam folder even though I set the filter as per other forum members advise but my Google filter was not showing me the option to whitelist the email and not push it to Spam. So I was checking my spam on a daily basis.

minimo90

Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations, @minimo90 . I am happy for you.
You renewed my hopes to get the PPR soon, since you have the same details (dates) as me.
Where are you from and whats your NOC? Only one apliccant?

I hope until october 24th i will receive it, cause then it will be 7 months since we submitted our AOR.

All the very best for you too.
@anne2605 thanks a lot! I can not explain in words that the PR process has tested my patience every step! So keep yourself pumped and high on hopes.
Yes,I am a single applicant from India with a huge travel history and long term international work exp.
NOC was PR and marketing professionals.
Let us stay connected!

Hania17

Sep 6, 2019
I don't understand in my case I've received 2 ghost updates in two weeks last one was on October 1st but nothing in my mailbox even spam , anyone in the same situation?
AOR: March 6, 2019

Last edited:

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I don't understand in my case I've received 2 ghost updates in two weeks last one was on October 1st but nothing in my mailbox even spam , anyone in the same situation?
AOR: March 6, 2019
just wait patiently and pray you will get your PPR this week INSHALLAH. Ghost update means development and we all should expect a positive answer.

Reactions: Hania17

Jjpat

Sep 6, 2019
Did anyone else get an email about additional verification required?

I’m still waiting for GCMS notes which will only come in 3-4 weeks time.