+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

ritvan

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion. However, will it have any unfavorable consequences as they will know I am not a resident of Canada from my application.

Have you tried this method? Do you live outside Canada?
I tried it and it was all fine -they told me the status :)

Marufk

Sep 2, 2019
Hi,
Same story, AOR 18th March. No update after biometric completed on May. I raised webform on 18th Sep, common reply. Fingers crossed hoping to get PPR soon. All the very best to everyone waiting like us.

sohaibsyeed

Sep 10, 2019
Hi guys, need help. My AOR is Mar.20th. Already passed the 6 month waiting period. I called twice, and one of the agent told me I should expect update before Oct 5th. I also sent email, and got standard reply like you guys mentioned before. My current status on cic is processing background check. I got my first GU in May and has been silence since then. Anyone has similar experience as mine?
I have had similar experience regarding the long hiatus with the updates.
My AOR is 29-Mar-2019.

Reactions: Veronicali

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Hi @anne2605, I did get a GU on Friday, 27 Sept (saw it on Saturday).
Also I got my PPR on 30 Sept.
My details are exactly the same as yours and Visa offc is Ottawa too!
So stay hopefully and be very alert of your GU and spam folder!

I wish you all the very best ... Praying
Congratulations, I have two questions
1. You received PPR mail on 30th September. Does this mean that CIC is now working on Sundays too? Do you know someone else who got ppr mail on Sunday?
2. From which email did you receive ppr mail? Was it in spam?

Reactions: gauri48

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
AOR 29 April
Medical and Biometrics June 10 and 12
One gu in the same month
Nothing aftr that..
How can I knw the status of my file through mail as they are not takingcalls from outside Canada.
FSW-O India

Reactions: jigesh

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Okay, hoping this week we going to get PPR, let me know any changes from your end, i too update you..
Thanks.
My latest update is that I've raised a webform few days ago and they just replied now that my eligibility and BG chk are still in process.
I also hope that we get the PR this week too.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
AOR 29 April
One gu in the same month
Nothing aftr that..
How can I knw the status of my file through mail as they are not takingcalls from outside Canada.
FSW-O India
30th March AOR, passed 6 months yesterday

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
AOR 29 April
One gu in the same month
Nothing aftr that..
FSW-O India
download the app text now- it gives you a canadian no, to call from- then dial 8882422100

mmuntaha

Jul 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Congratulations, I have two questions
1. You received PPR mail on 30th September. Does this mean that CIC is now working on Sundays too? Do you know someone else who got ppr mail on Sunday?
2. From which email did you receive ppr mail? Was it in spam?
Congratulations, and Good Luck
September 30 is a Monday

Munvar2019

Apr 30, 2019
download the app text now- it gives you a Canadian no, to call from- then dial 8882422100
@Bvk2001
Hi, I tried reaching IRCC through the text now app but in vain.
I downloaded the app it gave me a Canadian number, and after that, I have been calling the number 8882422100, it is only ringing (No automated options available) and then getting disconnected.
Do we have to purchase any of their plans before calling?? Your advice on this will be highly appreciated.
Regards...