+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Sep 1, 2019
AOR 7th March
And for me my BG status changed long back( before crossing 6 months suremark) now I'm not sure if the mail went to spam and got deleted. I came to know that PPR mails are landing up in spam for most people so I checked my spam but can only see mails until after 1sep. Is there a way to find out about my status. I raised a webform yesterday.

How can I get GCMS notes.

ritvan

Sep 30, 2019
Do you live in Canada? How were you able to call them?

Looks like the number that we could call from outside Canada now asks you to use the webform to determine the status of your application.
download the app text now- it gives you a canadian no, to call from- then dial 8882422100

ritvan

Sep 30, 2019
AOR 7th March
And for me my BG status changed long back( before crossing 6 months suremark) now I'm not sure if the mail went to spam and got deleted. I came to know that PPR mails are landing up in spam for most people so I checked my spam but can only see mails until after 1sep. Is there a way to find out about my status. I raised a webform yesterday.

How can I get GCMS notes.
Call them- download text now app

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
1st GU got today...
BG status changed From "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" To "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Looking PPR mail soon...

AOR - 22nd March
I am in the exact same situation but my AOR is March 23

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
i called them but they are saying the eligibility has not been started yet they are still processing my security
When was this?
I think it might really help you if you ordered GCMS notes - if only just for your peace of mind. :)
GCMS notes will give you an accurate summary of what has been done on your file so far.

In general though, Security is usually the last stage of the process and it can take a variable amount of time. I know it's hard and you probably don't want to hear this but - just be a little more patient.

sark759

Sep 30, 2019
March 5 AOR
GU- around 8th sep
ADR- renewed passport as it was close to expiry-17th sept
Submitted ADR on 26 sept

Called the call center today- eligibility and security in progress
Medical and criminality passed

Tired of waiting...
Did they ask you to renew your passport? may i know when was your passport expiry date? Are you an inland applicant?

minimo90

Mar 24, 2019
Hi @minimo90 . We didnt got any GU yesterday or today. Did you?
Can you share your visa office ?
Ours is Ottawa.
Hi @anne2605, I did get a GU on Friday, 27 Sept (saw it on Saturday).
Also I got my PPR on 30 Sept.
My details are exactly the same as yours and Visa offc is Ottawa too!
So stay hopefully and be very alert of your GU and spam folder!

I wish you all the very best ... Praying

Reactions: joyshreenathEE

ash0187

Sep 6, 2019
download the app text now- it gives you a canadian no, to call from- then dial 8882422100
Thanks for the suggestion. However, will it have any unfavorable consequences as they will know I am not a resident of Canada from my application.

Have you tried this method? Do you live outside Canada?