+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hello everyone, it's my first post.

My AOR is 16 Mar. I received the PPR email on 20 Sep but did not know until today because it went into my Spam folder. So PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER, guys!!! However, for now my cic account is not yet updated. It's still showing that my application is taking longer than usual...

I hope everyone will receive good news soon.
This is very good information thank you. I always checked my CIC account thinking it will update so dnt need to worry about email. Will be careful from now on. Thanks.

Twinshock4

Sep 2, 2019
Noticed first GU today (AOR March 21). ADR (for RPRF) changed from "we are reviewing the documents you submitted" to "Not applicable". It was in that state since the first week of June (when I paid RPRF), though my notes ordered in June (received in July) showed RPRF paid.

Not sure if this means something good or they just updated the RPRF status on my profile. A movement nonetheless after radio silence of nearly 4months.
Hey even my timeline is similar to yours.
Aor 26th march. Got thr RPRF request in June 1st week. After that no updates until last week when the status changed to Not applicable.
However I had to resubmit my wife's biometrics( Reason mentioned was low quality of the first biometrics).
Have a raised a webform yesterday. Yet to get a reply

Uriel Mbobda

Aug 10, 2019
Hi everyone.
This is my first time of posting here. Thank you all so much for your insights! I got the Ready for Visa email today, here is my timeline:

NOC: 4112 (Solicitor & Advocate)
AOR: March 9, 2019
MEP: April 26, 2019
Biometrics Submitted: May 6, 2019
RPRF Requested: September 19
RPRF Paid: September 21
Ghost Update: September 27 (My ADR spot changed from "Reviewing" to "Not Applicable")
PPR: September 28, 2019
Country of Residence: Cameroon, Central Africa

PS: The PPR went to my spam, so do check your spam often!

To all those still waiting, you will get the good news sooner than you think!

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys, anyone getting stuck on security? I passed criminality & eligibility, security has been processing for nearly 2 months. Anyone the same ?

Nj90

Jun 4, 2019
Those who got PPR mail; kindly inform about the messages section
Was there anything in the messages section - regarding PPR
If not ---
In the application status and messages webpage
1. what is written next to REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY
does it show "review completed" OR
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
2. and what about BACKGROUND CHECK
does it show
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information OR
background check completed.

These messages can help determine if PPR mail been provided or not !
Kindly help understand !!!

Hi,

Nothing changed for me when I got the PPR. Only after they issue the COPR things changed in the portal. If I remember right, the visa has been stamped on 9/9 for us but everything on the online account changed on 9/16 or so.. it takes a while for the online updates I believe.

Jjpat

Sep 6, 2019
Hey guys, anyone getting stuck on security? I passed criminality & eligibility, security has been processing for nearly 2 months. Anyone the same ?
I’m waiting for our notes to be sure but I’m quite sure ours is based on the email I received saying that it ‘requires additional verification’.

Raise a web form asking what’s going on with your application.

geheimwaffe

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone.
This is my first time of posting here. Thank you all so much for your insights! I got the Ready for Visa email today, here is my timeline:

NOC: 4112 (Solicitor & Advocate)
AOR: March 9, 2019
MEP: April 26, 2019
Biometrics Submitted: May 6, 2019
RPRF Requested: September 19
RPRF Paid: September 21
Ghost Update: September 27 (My ADR spot changed from "Reviewing" to "Not Applicable")
PPR: September 28, 2019
Country of Residence: Cameroon, Central Africa

PS: The PPR went to my spam, so do check your spam often!

To all those still waiting, you will get the good news sooner than you think!
Congratulations!
Similar timeline, also had ADR section switch to not applicable yesterday, no golden email for us yet though. Still holding thumbs.

Can you tell me which email address you received the email from? I've been adding addresses to my contact list to make sure it doesn't go to spam.

Congrats again!

Uriel Mbobda

Aug 10, 2019
Congratulations!
Similar timeline, also had ADR section switch to not applicable yesterday, no golden email for us yet though. Still holding thumbs.

Can you tell me which email address you received the email from? I've been adding addresses to my contact list to make sure it doesn't go to spam.

Congrats again!
Hi! Thanks! This is the email I received the PPR from:
IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I'm sure you will receive yours soon!