+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Yea exact the same . No attachments. I printed out the email itself. They need that , passport and the PR size passport photo which is a different size than usual. That’s it . I just submitted in Dubai vfs. And they accepted it
Great !! All the best.

May I ask was your return mailing address mentioned in the ready for visa email ? Additionally, is it mentioned in the email that you must submit by VFS to dubai/abu dhabi office ?

Jjpat

Sep 6, 2019
AOR- March 16
MED- April 30
BIO- May 01
VO - Ottawa

No update since Biometrics. Web form raised 23rd September. No reply from them. Anyone from same AOR and in same VO?

Exactly the same details as mine. On MyImmiTracker there’s only 4 more of us from the 16th March that are waiting for PPR.

I did get an email yesterday from Ottawa VO saying that it requires additional verifications so my case must be there.

It’s odd that I got the email because my husbands email is on everything and he’s the primary. I’m assuming I’m the hold up- I was there on a student visa 10 years ago and I have 3 or 4 more travel entries than him. I’ve also seen that many people say this is a sign of security screening so there’s no time frame at all.

I’m trying to be patient because I think this is all really just the luck of the draw and the speculation doesn’t help since there’s a million factors and no one knows for certain.

jayjaygo

Sep 26, 2019
Those who got PPR mail; kindly inform about the messages section
Was there anything in the messages section - regarding PPR
If not ---
In the application status and messages webpage
1. what is written next to REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY
does it show "review completed" OR
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
2. and what about BACKGROUND CHECK
does it show
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information OR
background check completed.

These messages can help determine if PPR mail been provided or not !
Kindly help understand !!!

Naima13

Aug 19, 2019
Great !! All the best.

May I ask was your return mailing address mentioned in the ready for visa email ? Additionally, is it mentioned in the email that you must submit by VFS to dubai/abu dhabi office ?
No there was no return mailing address mentioned , it didn’t even say to submit in any specific location but at the end of the letter , it was written:
immigration section
embassy of Canada , Abu Dhabi Uae .
No idea why they mentioned that.

Naima13

Aug 19, 2019
Those who got PPR mail; kindly inform about the messages section
Was there anything in the messages section - regarding PPR
If not ---
In the application status and messages webpage
1. what is written next to REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY
does it show "review completed" OR
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
2. and what about BACKGROUND CHECK
does it show
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information OR
background check completed.

These messages can help determine if PPR mail been provided or not !
Kindly help understand !!!
No changes happened there. It’s still showing processing

h.alam

Sep 26, 2019
AOR 23rd March
MED:7May
BIO:9 May
'Your application is taking longer than usual to process"
What does that mean?

jayjaygo

Sep 26, 2019
No changes happened there. It’s still showing processing
Ya - that top paragraph might say - PROCESSING

I wanted to know about sections below it where ELIGIBILITY, medicals, additional documents, interview, biometrics, BACKGROUND CHECK are shown.

Does all these sections shown DONE / COMPLETED
OR
information.

If all sections shows completed then I guess we are missing the mail in SPAM, isn't it ?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
I know @Ysiraj32 is about to receive his PPR. I am waiting for the bottle to pop. and I have news. I will be joining the 6 month club tomorrow. So yeah, thats all from my end my friend. How are you holding up?
Do not be disappointed.I was when i tuched the 6 month mark and suddenly the processing took pace and within 22 days everything wrapped up.

Reactions: comet7700

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi Folks,
I got an update in my Background check. It has changed from
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
to
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Anybody can explain what does this mean?
Thanks