+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jeksani

May 8, 2019
Hey, I submitted my application on March 10. I am still waiting for a decision. My timeline is now showing "Your application is taking longer than processing". I think we need to get in touch with people like us and create a separate group to track the updates
Hi, My AOR is also March 10. No change after BIL. I submitted a web for today. Hoping for the best.

anne2605

Mar 20, 2019
Kumarbs said:
6 days to complete 6 month mark, still no update....i see here some people also crossed 6 month mark

FSW (O)
Aor - 22nd march
BIL & Med - done on May 10th

No update till now, hoping some soon.
Any updates for anyone with these timelines..?
FSW (O)
AOR - March 24th
Med - May 7th
Bio - May 24th

8 days to complete the 6 monts mark.
We are ordering the form when it arrives at the 6 months mark.

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I am not sure how a 3rd country visa refusal will impact your Canadian PR, not sure why you even think that can be issue.

You are just overthinking my friend, let the process go on, don't complicate matters with unnecessary web form.

As long as you disclosed all your Canadian Visa/trips , thats all they care about.Dsnt matter you were refused Visa's from timbuktu or Bangladesh.
Thank you very much for your promptly reply. I really appreciate

Reactions: ripster85

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
I am not sure how a 3rd country visa refusal will impact your Canadian PR, not sure why you even think that can be issue.

You are just overthinking my friend, let the process go on, don't complicate matters with unnecessary web form.

As long as you disclosed all your Canadian Visa/trips , thats all they care about.Dsnt matter you were refused Visa's from timbuktu or Bangladesh.
Thats a statutory question, if you have ever been refused any visa to any country. A super important one at that. If info is missing, info sharing will reveal the gap and he will get stuck. Please do not provide unconfirmed “thoughts”, they might change the outcome for the poor guy.

He/she must immediately raise a web form and inform them. What you said was exact opposite of what it should be.

@Bvk2001 you can ask around more if you are unsure.

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Thats a statutory question, if you have ever been refused any visa to any country. A super important one at that. If info is missing, info sharing will reveal the gap and he will get stuck. Please do not provide unconfirmed “thoughts”, they might change the outcome for the poor guy.

He/she must immediately raise a web form and inform them. What you said was exact opposite of what it should be.

Well ,I am sorry if that is the case.I do not remember this question being asked in forms or might have missed it.Well thanks for correcting if that is the case.Thats why we are here as forum.No one is supposed to take answers to as is here.I will do more reasearch as well.

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019

Thank you very Much for your reply. Honestly I'm greatly confused. Will you please confirm that the past refusal Visa history is requested on the application form?
Because as know ,while waiting our golden email it happen to think about many things particularly about things that could lead to a pr refusal.
Your reply is really appreciate

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Well ,I am sorry if that is the case.I do not remember this question being asked in forms or might have missed it.Well thanks for correcting if that is the case.Thats why we are here as forum.No one is supposed to take answers to as is here.I will do more reasearch as well.
Thanks a lot dear
I don't remember that question was asked. You know generally while waiting cic decision we think about many things particularly which can be a cause of refusal.I tried to check to IMM0008 generic application form for Canada, I don't see that question or that information being requested.would you please help confirm that details of past Visa refusal history is not requested in pr application?thank you for your support

Nj90

Jun 4, 2019
Thanks a lot dear
I don't remember that question was asked. You know generally while waiting cic decision we think about many things particularly which can be a cause of refusal.I tried to check to IMM0008 generic application form for Canada, I don't see that question or that information being requested.would you please help confirm that details of past Visa refusal history is not requested in pr application?thank you for your support

Hi,

I just checked the screenshots I took of the application when we submitted our application. Yes, it is a “Statutory Question” and you should have answered yes to that, which would’ve prompted the space for answering reasons for refusal.

Statutory questions come after Travel History section I believe. The question they’ve asked is “Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?”
I’m unable to attach a screenshot for you to see.

Think of a proper reason as to why you didn’t indicate this initially to avoid making it look like you provided false information intentionally.

Good luck!

Nj90

Jun 4, 2019
Hi all,

Just an update. So we submitted our passports almost a week ago to VFS and we still haven’t received them back.
However, this morning our online portal was updated and the “current status” is “Approved”.
It also says the application was approved September 16, though we received the PPR email on September 4. Counterfoil numbers and visa expiration dates too have been updated on the system. :)
Just need to wait on VFS to collect the passports for whenever they’re ready to be picked up.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Dear members
I m pnp _pr applicant with aor 18 April 2019.
Recently contacted Ralph office and said eligibility passed.
I realise today I did not disclosure my UK and Australia visa refusal while applying Pr
Will you tell me dear members ,this missing could be a reason of refusal?
If yes, at this stage is it possible to do something,I mean inform them via web form?
I endorse what @comet7700 and @Nj90 have said. Unless pnp applications have a different format or set of questions , i distinctively remember these questions being there in ee fsw application

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Dear members
I m pnp _pr applicant with aor 18 April 2019.
Recently contacted Ralph office and said eligibility passed.
I realise today I did not disclosure my UK and Australia visa refusal while applying Pr
Will you tell me dear members ,this missing could be a reason of refusal?
If yes, at this stage is it possible to do something,I mean inform them via web form?
Agree with the rest. There was definitely the question asking for being denied of visa to any country. You should raise CSE and update them and keep your conscious clear as you are aware of it now. All the best !!

Bhargav1611

Mar 11, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
Nomination.....
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
Med's Request
19-04-2019
Med's Done....
09-05-2019
Passport Req..
12-09-2019
Finally received the most awaited email :)

AOR - 6th Mar
Country - India (submitted my application from Australia, now relocated to India last month)
FSW-O
Dependent - 1
Medical passed - 19th Apr
BIL - 19th Apr
Biometrics Submitted - 9th May
Replacement document request (proof of Fund) - 10th Sept
Replacement document submitted - 10th Sept
Ready for Visa mail - 12th Sept
VO - Ottawa

The ready for visa email went to my Spam folder!!
Fortunately I had raised a webform on 9th September to ask for the status of my application and they replied on 17th September saying that they have already sent the ready for visa email on 12th and I should check my spam folder!

And I found the golden email in my spam folder! :D

GeekSync

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Finally received the most awaited email :)

AOR - 6th Mar
Country - India (submitted my application from Australia, now relocated to India last month)
FSW-O
Dependent - 1
Medical passed - 19th Apr
BIL - 19th Apr
Biometrics Submitted - 9th May
Replacement document request (proof of Fund) - 10th Sept
Replacement document submitted - 10th Sept
Ready for Visa mail - 12th Sept
VO - Ottawa

The ready for visa email went to my Spam folder!!
Fortunately I had raised a webform on 9th September to ask for the status of my application and they replied on 17th September saying that they have already sent the ready for visa email on 12th and I should check my spam folder!

And I found the golden email in my spam folder! :D
Congratulations! Could you please share the email ID? I would like to add it contacts so that it doesn't go to spam.
I am wondering why would it go to Spam folder. I am assuming you are using gmail.