+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

geheimwaffe

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, the webform link is not working. When clicked, it just refreshes the page. Anyone facing the same issue? Any solution?
Been having the same problem. You'll have to go the long way around through the main site and then hit Contact Us, follow the prompts.

Or, if you scroll up this forum, someone actually posted a link a few days ago.

maleehakhan

Jul 23, 2019
Hi everyone,
My AOR is 6th march.
So today i received a request letter stating I have to provide my marriage certificate again. For the possible reasons the scanned copy might not be clear to them.
For the fact the stamps of notory are washed out in the original documents too( my MC is in urdu so got it translated in english by the notory).
Suggestions for the same will be very helpful. Whether I should make a new document on todays date of the notory or should I put new stamps on the older documents?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi everyone,
My AOR is 6th march.
So today i received a request letter stating I have to provide my marriage certificate again. For the possible reasons the scanned copy might not be clear to them.
For the fact the stamps of notory are washed out in the original documents too( my MC is in urdu so got it translated in english by the notory).
Suggestions for the same will be very helpful. Whether I should make a new document on todays date of the notory or should I put new stamps on the older documents?
Hi there,

That is good news indicating that there is some movement/progress on your application. With regards to your query, its highly possible that the document you provided was not scanned clearly or legible (as agreed by you as well). My advise is to get a new one issued to avoid any possible chances of mis-interpretation and ensure that this document is scanned in a crisp manner.

All the best.

maleehakhan

Jul 23, 2019
Hi there,

That is good news indicating that there is some movement/progress on your application. With regards to your query, its highly possible that the document you provided was not scanned clearly or legible (as agreed by you as well). My advise is to get a new one issued to avoid any possible chances of mis-interpretation and ensure that this document is scanned in a crisp manner.

All the best.
Hi there,

All the best.
I am overthinking the fact that providing a new one might not put us in false suspicion, although I am not able to think for any other reason too.
What if I put a note for the same?? Describing about a new one?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
I am overthinking the fact that providing a new one might not put us in false suspicion, although I am not able to think for any other reason too.
What if I put a note for the same?? Describing about a new one?
Well add a note that your getting a new one issued just not to repeat the same issue OR even you can put new stamps on the old document (as you mentioned that you can do it) as an additional support that you are attempting to ease the officer in reviewing the document as much as possible.

So in all, you should be having 2 documents - one issued latest which is clear and legible and one old document with new stamp whichever suits the officers need.

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
AOR 22nd March, 11 days remaining...

MED & BIL: 10th May (cleared)
FSW (O) - India

No ADR till now....waiting for PPR soon..

Anyone with same status and timelines?

Reactions: Vineetha Naval

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR 22nd March, 11 days remaining...

MED & BIL: 10th May (cleared)
FSW (O) - India

No ADR till now....waiting for PPR soon..

Anyone with same status and timelines?
AOR - 22 March FSW-O.
MEP - 4th May
ADR - on 8th May (SCHEDULE A). Submitted on 13th May.
BIL - 16th May.

Called CIC on 26th Aug -
Criminality cleared since June 19th.
Eligibility & Security not initiated.

No updates there after.

Reactions: Vineetha Naval

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
AOR - 22 March FSW-O.
MEP - 4th May
ADR - on 8th May (SCHEDULE A). Submitted on 13th May.
BIL - 16th May.

Called CIC on 26th Aug -
Criminality cleared since June 19th.
Eligibility & Security not initiated.

No updates there after.
So we are in the same boat, i let you know any updates come through, and let me know any changes from your end.

My BG status still shows the same since June -" Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check"

Next week i get GCMS notes, hoping some update before i get gcms notes...

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
So we are in the same boat, i let you know any updates come through, and let me know any changes from your end.

My BG status still shows the same since June -" Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check"

Almost the same as you guys
AOR 23 March
The only difference is that they asked for an employment proof two days ago and I am preparing it.

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......

Yes, I'll surely let you know if I have any update.

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Almost the same as you guys
AOR 23 March
The only difference is that they asked for an employment proof two days ago and I am preparing it.

What exactly did you submit then and what are you going to submit now? (Asking for my knowledge)

arul612

Feb 2, 2017
4 days left for 6 months.. anyone in the same boat as me.

AOR March 10. No updates after Biometric in beginning of May.
Hey, I submitted my application on March 10. I am still waiting for a decision. My timeline is now showing "Your application is taking longer than processing". I think we need to get in touch with people like us and create a separate group to track the updates