+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Don't despair so quick, if you look around you will find that a lot of people who don't get their PPR before their 6 months mark usually get it soon after within the 7th month. So you can still get it this month or early next.

AOR - 6th Mar
Country - India (submitted my application from Australia, now relocated to India last month)
FSW-O
Dependent - 1
Medical passed - 19th Apr
BIL - 19th Apr
Biometrics Submitted - 9th May
VO - Ottawa

No movement since then. My 6 months timeline is over and now it says "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete."

From what I have seen on this forum, I believe now I will get a decision in 9 to 24 months (once it crossed the 6 months timeline, there is no time limit committed by IRCC)
I am now putting all Canada plans on hold and will now start Plan B of just continuing my life as is and if the PR comes then good otherwise I can say I tried.

Congratulations to all the people who got the PR within 6 months and all the best to everyone still waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geneeeeeee

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Could anyone from the folks who received ghost updates clarify if they receive an email for the ghost updates, Plz?

Nj90

Jun 4, 2019
Could anyone from the folks who received ghost updates clarify if they receive an email for the ghost updates, Plz?
Hi,
No, I never got an email. I think I had three ghost updates in total before PPR and never had an email notification. Just the status bar says profile updated without any noticeable change and turns back to submitted once you log in again.

Reactions: mesho

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
How do i send across the Letter of Explanation, reference Letter to IRCC? there is no attach file option on the web form? pls advise
Once you fill the form and click next, it takes you to a placeholder to attach files. Also, you can say I ordered GCMS notes and figured this was the issue. Or you can say that I did not have this before but I have it now, so sending it. NOC code is good to have. I have a line in my Reference letter saying something like "according to us, the NOC code for his job is XXXX". Y

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hello, New here
AOR - 24thth Mar
Country - USA
Dependent - 3
Medical passed - May 7, 2019
Biometrics Submitted - May 29, 2019

Seems like most ppl are getting within 1 month from deadline. Hoping for best. All my background and work experience is from US(11 years) so hoping not much delay. Also,me and my wife are EX PRs. Hoping for the best. Please share if anyone has similar scenario with dates and US residency.

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Hello, New here
AOR - 24thth Mar
Country - USA
Dependent - 3
Medical passed - May 7, 2019
Biometrics Submitted - May 29, 2019

Seems like most ppl are getting within 1 month from deadline. Hoping for best. All my background and work experience is from US(11 years) so hoping not much delay. Also,me and my wife are EX PRs. Hoping for the best. Please share if anyone has similar scenario with dates and US residency.
I have similar Dates and I have US Residency. My AOR is 29th March

Reactions: ripster85

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi guys,

Just wanna share my timeline here

CRS Points - 456
NOC - 6311
Category - CEC inland

AOR - March 21
MEP - April 30
GU1 - May 2
BOWP - June 18
GCMS - August 12 (eligibility review required)
PFL - August 26
PFL response - September 1
GU2 - September 6 (no email)
PPR - September 9

Good luck to everyone. Thank you for all your support.

Last edited:

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys,

Just wanna share my timeline here

CRS Points - 456
NOC - 6311
Category - CEC inland

AOR - March 21
MEP - April 30
GU1 - May 2
GCMS - August 12 (eligibility review required)
PFL - August 26
PFL response - September 1
GU2 - September 6 (no email)
PPR - September 9

Good luck to everyone. Thank you for all your support.
Congratulations!