+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Singhyuvraj

Apr 28, 2019
Last night I called CIC but automated machine said it's only possible to know the update for PR application to keep hold for 10 min and they will call me back. Automated machine didn't allow me to wait further for the agent. another option to contact with them through web form. Does anyone experienced the same?

My AOR 16 March. 10 days remaining to complete 6 months
VO Ottawa
called once a month ago , agent said only criminality passed and background will start
Medical completion date 30th April'2019
Biometric done on 1st may
Same here. Can't reach the agents anymore, there isn't an option to get them . I used the same number as i was able to get hold of agent twice before but not anymore. I guess they don't want us to call them anymore

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Yes. They said my previous work ex doesn't come under express entry criteria.
Sorry to hear this, what was your previous work experience? Can you explain in more details?

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
So sorry to hear that. Did they give a reason?
Yes. They said my previous work ex doesn't come under express entry criteria.
I guess its not misrep right? If so, then its still good, but yes I can understand you were expecting approval, was your application's eligibility status review required?

Jjpat

Sep 6, 2019
Fellow Saffas here, also waiting. Any idea where your application is being processed?
Our details:
AOR 9 March
Med Pass 24 April
Biometrics 1 May
Ghost update in May and then nothing
VO Ottawa

Call to IRCC a few weeks ago resulted in the usual "eligibility and security not started"

We’ve not been able to get through to a human and the recording says they are changing over to a system where you leave a voicemail and they will get back to you.

Absolutely no idea where it’s being processed and to be honest, all of the websites to order GCMS notes looked sort of dodgy. Have you managed to find out anything?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Which number did you use because the number i i have doesn't let me give the option to get hold of agent anymore
Its the same number dear friend. I got transferred to que for waiting for an agent after 4-5 tries.Before that it would simply say all agents are busy and automatically disconnect

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
To all those whose aors have crossed or will cross 6 months and have not got any update on their profile since bio metrics, just be patient and hang in there.

I am an aor 4th march and was in the same boat untill yesterday when i got my 1st ghost update.

Just keep following up.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
I don’t understand why prople are calling? Its not gonna help