+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

gkns

May 30, 2019
What exactly led to the RR status? Was there any information missing from your reference letter?
The company didn't want to give me the full ref because of procedures. I only had the dates and title in there, while the duties are very important to have included. After I told them that they may cost me the visa (sent them a part of GCMS notes) they finally gave me the full info required, but the damage is done I guess. :(
The thing is, without that 1 experience I'd lose 25 points and fall at exactly 456, while the cut-off was 457... It probably cost me 2+ months already too.

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
The company didn't want to give me the full ref because of procedures. I only had the dates and title in there, while the duties are very important to have included. After I told them that they may cost me the visa (sent them a part of GCMS notes) they finally gave me the full info required, but the damage is done I guess. :(
The thing is, without that 1 experience I'd lose 25 points and fall at exactly 456, while the cut-off was 457... It probably cost me 2+ months already too.
If the final decision has not been made , send in the new reference letter with all the details and write your explanation there , send it via webform . ASAP!!!

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
You don’t need to worry if you have already provided them a second reference letter with your duties mentioned. You can explain to them what exactly has happened. Don’t lose hope

gkns

May 30, 2019
If the final decision has not been made , send in the new reference letter with all the details and write your explanation there , send it via webform . ASAP!!!
You don’t need to worry if you have already provided them a second reference letter with your duties mentioned. You can explain to them what exactly has happened. Don’t lose hope
already sent the full ref around 2 weeks ago. I'm not really worried about getting the visa, but more so about the processing time. I'd probably would've already gotten it if not for the RR status. My lease is up at the 6 month mark (23sept), so it I don't get the COPR by then it kinda complicates things. :)

acousticsguy

Aug 29, 2018
Does IRCC look at the CRS after AOR? I applied with a CRS of 447 and I heard that the CRS cut off has gone up to 470 since then. Does this mean that I will get PPR only when the CRS drops below 447?

Anyone have any information about this?

gkns

May 30, 2019
Does IRCC look at the CRS after AOR? I applied with a CRS of 447 and I heard that the CRS cut off has gone up to 470 since then. Does this mean that I will get PPR only when the CRS drops below 447?

Anyone have any information about this?
They don't. You're getting compared to the points required when you got your invite and your experience etc. is "frozen" when you send in the full application. Even if you somehow lose points in review, but you're still above the invite points, you'd still get the PPR.

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yesterday i called ircc and the agent told me that :

Criminality passed
Eligibility recommended pass
Security : Not yet
VO : Ottawa

What does recommended pass mean exactly? Is it part of the process bedore PPR? Is it a good thing compared to review required?
How long should i wait for the eligibility to become pass? So many questions...

LordSneed

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
It certainly is good news and definitely better than RR. The case analyst has reviewed your application and is of the opinion that you meet the eligibility requirement. All that’s left is for the visa officer to carry out a final review then “recommend pass” changes to “pass”.
Yesterday i called ircc and the agent told me that :

Criminality passed
Eligibility recommended pass
Security : Not yet
VO : Ottawa

What does recommended pass mean exactly? Is it part of the process bedore PPR? Is it a good thing compared to review required?
How long should i wait for the eligibility to become pass? So many questions...

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
It certainly is good news and definitely better than RR. The case analyst has reviewed your application and is of the opinion that you meet the eligibility requirement. All that’s left is for the visa officer to carry out a final review then “recommend pass” changes to “pass”.
Do all applications has the same path to ppr ( recomended pass to pass)?