+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
Friends,
I have a question my consultant sent me a snapshot of my CIC Profile10 days before in that under biometrics its said completed.. and today when she sent me a snap shot it says under biometrics 10th May completed... is that a ghost update?
It's system update from CIC & same for all. All the best.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Now this is some new hot gossip !! I like it ;)
Lol. Just my experience guys.. oct, nov, dec, jan, feb, all combined went up by 5%... thats approx 25 ppl... I think IRCC will just whatsapp our PPR one of these days :p

Reactions: Amanjot7

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Are you sure it is related to updates? Did you try using a vpn? Im facing trouble logging in for past one month, but sometimes it works for me when i use vpn.
Well I have noticed it to happen only right before other groups go with MAIL RECEIVED MAIL RECEIVED hysteria

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
46 days to go, still no update....

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
MED & BIL - Passed 12th May
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)
No - ADR tilll now...
Any updates for others with the same timelines ?
Patience..... is the only solution as u still have 46 days to meet the deadline..... think about people who already have crossed their 6 months timeline....

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

avillarreal14

May 8, 2019
Sorry if this brings further uncertainty to our process but I have been lurking in the August, October and November 2018 AOR discussions and there seems to be quite a few folks STILL waiting for their PPRs... 10 months and counting :(

They say that the CIC is not obliged to finish each application within the 6 months period, so the process could quite easily pass the estimated completion date. Sydney's office is the one that I've read more complaints about for being slow in processing the applications, and that's the one I'm in.

I'm just sharing my frustration and somewhat digesting these things that I've read. Then again, there are a few people from latter months that have received their PPR's...

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Sorry if this brings further uncertainty to our process but I have been lurking in the August, October and November 2018 AOR discussions and there seems to be quite a few folks STILL waiting for their PPRs... 10 months and counting :(

They say that the CIC is not obliged to finish each application within the 6 months period, so the process could quite easily pass the estimated completion date. Sydney's office is the one that I've read more complaints about for being slow in processing the applications, and that's the one I'm in.

I'm just sharing my frustration and somewhat digesting these things that I've read. Then again, there are a few people from latter months that have received their PPR's...
Thats absolutely right !! As per immi tracker which represents a very small sample of a vast population, its clear that applications from aug, sept,oct 2018 as well get processed in the current ongoing updates

Reactions: Amanjot7

TEENA SUSAN

Jun 3, 2019
congratulations mate.

i got my ITA on the same day. I got AOR on 20th March. I haven't been asked for bio metrics yet.

How do you know your medical is passed?

As mine says "YOU DON'T NEED A MEDICAL AT THIS MOMENT".

can anyone guide a little ?
Sorry for the late reply. I had the same status until I got the biometrics mail. Did you call the hospital to confirm if they sent out the file? Also call ircc in Canada. Just to make sure everything is in order.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan

I’ve heard the same about London VO and that’s where my file is. Wrote them email to find out the status since i cant find there phone number but didn’t get a reply.

I was wondering if they have a huge backlog, as it seems to be the case, then should they not put on hold sending out the invitations till they manage the bottleneck. They should work on streamlining the processing time. The wait is overwhelming and adds to uncertainty

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Well I have noticed it to happen only right before other groups go with MAIL RECEIVED MAIL RECEIVED hysteria
Not sure if its a coincidence but i saw atleast 5 people from July 2018 AOR who got the ppr yesterday. Also people were expecting a draw yesterday as well which didn’t happen. So that could be the reason too :p

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
So honestly, I have been on this forum for about 1.5 years. I can very confidently say that all VOs are slow. Whoever in the respective VO gets frustrated... starts complaining. We really need to stop reading too much into each and everything. Bear in mind frustrated people will leave 4,6,10 or more posts... but happy ones only leave one happy post and go do their thing. So... these forums, and myimmitracker should only be seen as a general overview/direction. I personally do not spend more than 10 mins on my Canada updates... because the more I see things, the more I get worried.

maleehakhan

Jul 23, 2019

Hey, i wanted to know how can we inquire about which office is my application in?