+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Salman101

Apr 10, 2019
So i'm guessing everyone who has ever ordered GCMS notes have received an email last night :). I wish our PR applications would also be processed in such a manner :(
Dear, where did you hear about that? my AOR is 18th march and i am thinking of applying GCMS notes. I was also wondering whether GCMS notes affect the processing time of the application or not?

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Dear, where did you hear about that? my AOR is 18th march and i am thinking of applying GCMS notes. I was also wondering whether GCMS notes affect the processing time of the application or not?
Hey

Even mine is March 18 AOR... And I'm thinking to apply gcms notes as well... And have the same question

Reactions: Salman101

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
@Salman101 & @RAGHUVAR VADREVU ... My comment was related to something else. Anyways, to answer your query - Requesting for GCMS notes DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSING in any manner !

Infact, if anything at all ordered GCMS helps the file to come up and get active.

Reactions: Amanjot7

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Hey guys,

Could someone let me know more about the medical expiry ? I just happen to read it in some forums that i need to enter Canada before the expiry of my medicals which was submitted at the time of express entry application ?

I am not quiet sure if i got this right. Could some one please validate the same.
Yes, that’s correct.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi friends

I need a quick advise.

My PR is already in Progress AOR 29 March ( Inland PNP EE candidate) and I also applied for BOWP on 14th July and Visa expiring on 2nd October 2019. I am already working here in Canada for more than 1 yr.

My question is if I do not hear anything regarding my both application ( BOWP & PR) by 2nd October then DO I have to leave Canada ?

Thanks and appreciate your response.
carefree

Salman101

Apr 10, 2019
Hey

Even mine is March 18 AOR... And I'm thinking to apply gcms notes as well... And have the same question
nice coincidence man. I discussed my consultant and he was saying to wait untill 6 months time is over. i guess i will wait maybe 2 more weeks and then contact them by phone.

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
46 days to go, still no update....

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
MED & BIL - Passed 12th May
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)
No - ADR tilll now...
Any updates for others with the same timelines ?

Reactions: Amanjot7

junaid23c1

Jul 14, 2019
Friends,
I have a question my consultant sent me a snapshot of my CIC Profile10 days before in that under biometrics its said completed.. and today when she sent me a snap shot it says under biometrics 10th May completed... is that a ghost update?