+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I have a similar one
CEC applying from inside Canada (single applicant)
Aor March 4th
Medical passed April 9th
35 days left now

No updates , not even "Ghost" updates
Yes same thing for me. Just trying to be patient but not able to.

Last edited:

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
AOR march 6th.
Waiting is killing.

I have a gut feeling the our results will be out in next 14 days.

Lets hope for the best for each and everyone of us in this forum.

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
My time lines -

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
MED & BIL - Passed 12th May
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)

Still no update on my application, there are no ADRs, do not know why its taking time, 52 days left for six months period.

will be there any negativity in calling them to find the status of the application, as my consultancy advise not to call. Any advice is appreciated!

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
My time lines -

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)

Still no update on my application, there are no ADRs, do not know why its taking time, 52 days left for six months period.

will be there any negativity in calling them to find the status of the application, as my consultancy advise not to call. Any advice is appreciated!
Patience is virtue

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Just got off the phone with IRCC. Updating you that there is no update. Rest in my signature below. 56 days left on the counter.

avillarreal14

May 8, 2019
My time lines -

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March

I called two days ago, and a very kind agent told me what I already knew from the CIC website, nothing new. She did say that my case was being processed in CIO Sydney, and they still had until September to finish my file.

So I don't think there will be any negativity, but they'll probably tell you what you already know. I also used an app called Rebtel to call from outside Canada, and it worked just fine. 49 days to go for me, FSW-O, AOR March 20th.

Priya_Can

Aug 2, 2019
This is what i received from consultant. The AOR was received on 20th March. This Update was checked on 9th July 2019. Any one can explain this as my consultant told me everything is going smooth but i need a neutral opinion.

You will get this message for Medicals (you do not need a medical exam) when any of the applicants medical report has been passed and expired, in that case they will extend the expiry date of your medicals to a later date. When doing so, it turns to be getting this message on portal.
I have the same message. Mine is March 10 AOR and my medicals passed on Apr 17th and after a month or so, I got a ghost update and my medical results turns back to "You do not need a medical exam". When I called CIC, they told this information that my spouse medicals has been passed but expired and they extended the medicals validity till Feb 2020. So I believe nothing to worry with this message.

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
You will get this message for Medicals (you do not need a medical exam) when any of the applicants medical report has been passed and expired, in that case they will extend the expiry date of your medicals to a later date. When doing so, it turns to be getting this message on portal.
I have the same message. Mine is March 10 AOR and my medicals passed on Apr 17th and after a month or so, I got a ghost update and my medical results turns back to "You do not need a medical exam". When I called CIC, they told this information that my spouse medicals has been passed but expired and they extended the medicals validity till Feb 2020. So I believe nothing to worry with this message.
I don’t get this. Medical is valid for a year. How come your medical expired if you got them done this year?