App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
Doc's Request.
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
24-03-1988
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Have you informed IRCC of your change in residence?
Thanks for replying mate.
We haven't told them about it since I was not sure about how long I will be in Japan. Also, I mentioned in my Travel Information form that we are currently living in Japan (3 months). Not sure, how this would affect our profile.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Thanks for replying mate.
We haven't told them about it since I was not sure about how long I will be in Japan. Also, I mentioned in my Travel Information form that we are currently living in Japan (3 months). Not sure, how this would affect our profile.
So, not sure of the official response but keeping them informed cannot hurt. I would do that if I were you.. else you risk having the "you did not inform us before...." conversation.

So just to reduce the stress, Id suggest let them know.

2 things however, if you are coming back before 6 months stay in Japan, this becomes a long trip. Secondly, if your PPR does come in the meanwhile, it will be better to have it at the closest place for convenience and time sakes.

Vho66

Jul 22, 2019
Hi guys,

New to this forum and decided to contribute my timeline:

AOR 8 Mar
MEP 24 Apr
Bio completed 26 Apr
Background in progress
FSW Outland, Singapore, Single Applicant

Good luck to everyone. Hoping to connect with people of similar timeline. Thanks!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys,

New to this forum and decided to contribute my timeline:

AOR 8 Mar
MEP 24 Apr
Bio completed 26 Apr
Background in progress
FSW Outland, Singapore, Single Applicant

Good luck to everyone. Hoping to connect with people of similar timeline. Thanks!
We are on the same AOR date, with MEP 18 Apr and BIO 24 Apr. Finger crossed ...

Reactions: Vho66

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Moreover, in the blog they are mentioning that ELIGIBILITY is the next step, while it has been proven so far that many applications are getting their security and criminality cleared before ELIGIBILITY so whether it is a hirarchial process or not is also not very apparent.
Most applications will follow the following sequence:

1. R10
2. Medicals
3. Criminality (usually happens with R10)
4. Eligibility
5. Security

If an application is found to be incomplete, it will be rejected, and there is not need to go forward. Also, when an application is incomplete, there I no need to provide a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL). This is why R10 is the first step.

The criminality is based on PCC, but if your are an inland applicant, and you have not submitted RCMP PCC, your criminality will be the last thing. By this time, the medicals too are cleared by health Canada. Not it makes sense, that if any applicant or his family member is inadmissible for medical reason or criminality, the process will stop and the refusal letter will be given.

If by this time everything is on track, eligibility will start. This is the most time consuming and human resource intensive stage. Each document is read, reviewed, analysed, compared with your profile and a match with eh score is done. Eligibility takes place in 2 stage. First an analyst or program assistant will review, and make a note in the GCMS. Then this is reviewed by an officer, who makes a final determination. In the analysts / assistant's notes he may flag certain documents as "review required." This by itself does not mean an issue, rather it flags that specific point or the document for an officer to have a closer look before making a final decision on eligibility.

Only after eligibility is passed, will the security commence. This is because, eligibility is entered with IRCC, whereas in security not only other federal agencies like CBSA, CSIS and RCMP participate; other countries and foreign agencies are also looped in on case by case basis. So if the eligibility is not passed, there is no point to go through this process.

Hope this makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: jigesh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Well, I have no reason to agree with this view because even in the profile, six months start calculating from the AOR. Since GETGCMS is not directly tied up with the government, we can consider it as their view but on the official CIC website, this information is not shared.
The IRCC clearly states:

"Applications are assessed for completeness up front. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant.

The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

This is what the law is as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.

Reactions: jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
The IRCC clearly states:

"Applications are assessed for completeness up front. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant.

The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

This is what the law is as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.
Thank you for clarifying my both the points in details :) Those make sense to me now.

true info mhb

Jul 3, 2019
THEY HAVE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS BEFORE THE TIME GIVEN IT DEPENDS ON YOUR DESIGNATED PERSON WHO IS WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION TH SO NO WORRY MY AOR - 5TH MARCH'19 NOW 44 DAYS LEFT SO IT WILL COME BEFORE 5TH SEPTEMBER SO JUST ENJOY THE GIVEN TIME WITH NO WORRIES STAY MOTIVATED AND ALSO KEEP MOTIVATE OTHERS HOPE MARCH AOR CANDIDATES WILL GET THEIR PPR SOON AND ALL THE BEST FOR OTHERS TOO

true info mhb

Jul 3, 2019
Guys, I have a concern that most applicants who are fed up of their jobs might have. My file's estimated completion date reflects as 15th September 2019, my AOR being 15th March 2019. My profile shows medicals and biometrics updated while the background status shows 'we are processing'. I have provided all the relevant documents claiming my CRS points.

Now coming to the main concern, once I receive my PPR, I really don't want to wait to serve my 3 months notice period in my existing company. Is it advisable to put the papers in July so that my last serving month would be September? What are the odds of getting a final decision on the application as per the estimated completion date? Any miraculous experiences that would spread positive vibes?

ME AND MY WIFE ALSO GIVEN THE NOTICE PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS IF YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE ALL PERFECT THEN IT IS 100% SURETY TO RECEIVE PPR CRIMINALITY AND ELIGIBILITY SHOULD BE RIGHT AND THAT CANDIDATE KNOW SO NO WORRY YOU CAN GO FOR THIS.