+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mkmaan

Apr 28, 2017
I have noticed that applications with multiple members are being approved faster than those of single applicants.
I am so tired of waiting. My aor is 25th march. Submitted biometrics on 13th may. No update since then. :/
No its not like that dear
My timelines
AOR-22 march 2019
Inland
Applicant -3
Have not received anything

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
And the old saying goes...correlation does not imply causality!
Let me correct you here. The actual quote is "correlation does not always imply causation". You seem to have missed the most important word in the sentence "ALWAYS".
Correlation is the first step towards exploring causation. And correlation can imply causation which is proves when we perform causal model analysis.

Regards,

A Data Scientist

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I dnt think so there is correlation as we are three member fsw -o , and with same AOR recieved my PPR last week....
Lucky you! Congratulations. In statistics it is always considered and generally observed that there are outliers/anomalies in real world data. We might not have as many exceptions as chemistry but still. There are OUTLIERS.

jinjin321706

Aug 1, 2017
Received today landing interview letter, on July 18th at Etibicoke CIC office.

AOR March 28th. May14 th medical passed. CEC Inland category. Family of 3. Staying in Canada on WP from last three years. Have US and India travel history. Didn’t call or any GCMS notes. All the best who are waiting.
What does landing interview letter mean? This is a must that you need to pass an interview when you landing in Canada?

jinjin321706

Aug 1, 2017
We have submit our passport with PPR letter and two photos to Beijing VFS today. The stuff said the estimated processing time for visa is about one month.

Anyone who got the PPR, and then get rejected from immigration? Still feel a little upset..