Since then no update.....
Is there anybody with same situation..?
FSW - O THROUGH PNP NOVA SCOTIA
My aor is 1st april.
med and bil on 14th may
1st ghost on 24th may
2nd ghost on 7th june
VO - sydney, nova scotia

called cic on 12th june, said eligibility met. other sections are as per ee profile, background in ee profile is "we are processing your background check..."
no updates now.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Guys, just received reply from CIC regarding my inquiry on status. Your feedback is appreciated.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirement...
The background verification are currently in process

The AOR is the 8th Mar with medical passed on the 18th Apr. So far, the only update since bio was one ghost update back middle of May
Are you cec inland,our case are similar

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
I am inland PNP FSW EE applicant and wondering if Province has already nominated me after verifying work experiences and related requirements (NOC etc) so CIC will again go through all those process ????? my understanding was if someone is Inland PNP applicant so his application timeline should be less than normal EE FSW applicants .......Thoughts ??
Hi there,

I am outland applicant with aor - 4th march (indian).Even my file is still with otawa and criminality has been passed. With BG check and eligibility not yet started.

Does this mean ottawa will be my final office where everything will be processed OR my file can be transferred at any point at any office ?

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
My aor is 1st april.
med and bil on 14th may
1st ghost on 24th may
2nd ghost on 7th june
VO - sydney, nova scotia

called cic on 12th june, said eligibility met. other sections are as per ee profile, background in ee profile is "we are processing your background check..."
no updates now.
Is your BG status changed twice? if it so then..
You are in IP2 stage
You can except PPR any time.

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
Hi there,

I am outland applicant with aor - 4th march (indian).Even my file is still with otawa and criminality has been passed. With BG check and eligibility not yet started.

Does this mean ottawa will be my final office where everything will be processed OR my file can be transferred at any point at any office ?
Most likely your file will be processed at Ottawa CPC only. My AOR is 2nd March and I called CIC yesterday. Got to know that eligibility has been passed but Criminality and Security not yet started.

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
My aor is 1st april.
med and bil on 14th may
1st ghost on 24th may
2nd ghost on 7th june
VO - sydney, nova scotia

no updates now.
Mine is close to yours 8 April. So keep me posted about updates please. Thanks

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Most likely your file will be processed at Ottawa CPC only. My AOR is 2nd March and I called CIC yesterday. Got to know that eligibility has been passed but Criminality and Security not yet started.
Thats excellent !! You've already cleared the major hurdle which is eligibility.
Rest all is fine.Do keep us posted here on further progress

pigiamaman

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
@legalfalcon

Hello all, could you please help to understand one info, i called IRCC and they told we that the date on my file is September 30

what does it mean ?

thanks in advance !

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Thats excellent !! You've already cleared the major hurdle which is eligibility.
Rest all is fine.Do keep us posted here on further progress
How do we know we have cleared eligibility without talking to CIC agent ? is there any other sign ?

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
FSW-O
AOR- March 12
MEP- 29th april
BIL-29th april
ADR- 29th April
RCMP submission -June 2
BIL completed- May 14

Had a conversation with the CIC agent, he said that everything looks good and normal, asked him about the stages of my application, he said eligibility is not started the rest is looking good and perfectly normal. (Ottawa VO).

Can someone help me decipher what eligibility not started means, coz I always believed eligibility is done first and the rest follows.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
How do we know we have cleared eligibility without talking to CIC agent ? is there any other sign ?
You cant becus the status for it never changes on the ircc account portal.

You can come to know about it either through gcms notes or calling

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
FSW-O
AOR- March 12
MEP- 29th april
BIL-29th april
ADR- 29th April
RCMP submission -June 2
BIL completed- May 14

Had a conversation with the CIC agent, he said that everything looks good and normal, asked him about the stages of my application, he said eligibility is not started the rest is looking good and perfectly normal. (Ottawa VO).

Can someone help me decipher what eligibility not started means, coz I always believed eligibility is done first and the rest follows.
Yes this is weird, I also want to know the same but good thing is your timeline is going well mine is
AOR 29 March
ADR RCMP Request 10 May
So your ADR comes after 48 days and mine after 42 days

BTW why they asked for RCMP ?

I am inland BC PNP EE FSW candidate

Reactions: dannyboy334

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
FSW-O
AOR- March 12
MEP- 29th april
BIL-29th april
ADR- 29th April
RCMP submission -June 2
BIL completed- May 14

My AOR is before yours and i received a similar reply as yours and said my criminality has been passed rest all not yet started.

Even i assumer that its the eligibility that is scruitnized at first and then other fall accordingly but its not.

Apparently its the "Eligibility check" for job noc matching which is the most critical.

Reactions: dannyboy334

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Yes this is weird, I also want to know the same but good thing is your timeline is going well mine is
AOR 29 March
ADR RCMP Request 10 May
So your ADR comes after 48 days and mine after 42 days

BTW why they asked for RCMP ?

I am inland BC PNP EE FSW candidate
They generally ask for an RCMP when a name based criminality check does not suffice the information they really wish to attain. I am an FSW-O candidate, I was in Canada for my education and hence I was requested the same for living in Canada (1 year)