+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Sainisaab

May 9, 2019
My girlfriend has got PR visa and COPR whereas my fIle is under Review required.
Can she add me as non accompanying dependent and travel to Canada alone? How will it affect any of our applications? Can anyone tell the procedure and time it takes?

If imI a non-accompanying dependent can I travel to Canada as a tourist and will I get open work permit as being married to a permanent resident of Canada?

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Guys, just received reply from CIC regarding my inquiry on status. Your feedback is appreciated.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirement...
The background verification are currently in process

The AOR is the 8th Mar with medical passed on the 18th Apr. So far, the only update since bio was one ghost update back middle of May

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Guys, just received reply from CIC regarding my inquiry on status. Your feedback is appreciated.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirement...
The background verification are currently in process

The AOR is the 8th Mar with medical passed on the 18th Apr. So far, the only update since bio was one ghost update back middle of May
what kind f feedback you are expecting? I think the update from CIC is pretty clear.

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
FSW Outland

AOR 22nd March
MED 8th May
BIL 11th May
First Ghost Update on 30th May
Since then no update.....
Is there anybody with same situation..?