+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Thanks for this information. However, My BCG status changed from "We are processing your background check" to We are processing your application. We will send you a message once we start your background check" on 9th May itself. My file is in Ottawa right now. Does this mean PPR is close?
Hi,

My status is similar to yours:
AOR- 7 Mar, FSW O - India
MEP - 25 Apr, BIL - 26 Apr
RPRF Paid - 14 May
BG Status - Will send you a msg once we start - this is IP1.
VO - Ottawa

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
I am inland PNP FSW EE applicant and wondering if Province has already nominated me after verifying work experiences and related requirements (NOC etc) so CIC will again go through all those process ????? my understanding was if someone is Inland PNP applicant so his application timeline should be less than normal EE FSW applicants .......Thoughts ??

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
Thanks for this information. However, My BCG status changed from "We are processing your background check" to We are processing your application. We will send you a message once we start your background check" on 9th May itself. My file is in Ottawa right now. Does this mean PPR is close?
Yes you are super close my friend. All the best it can arrive anytime

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Hi,

RPRF Paid - 14 May
VO - Ottawa
We all are very close I believe

I have AOR of March 21 with medical, biometrics and fees request completed
Background check showing - will send you a msg once we start

I called CIC an hour back, and he informed my file is at Ottawa office and quite close to last stage

So keep your fingers crossed and share with us once you have an update :)

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
I am inland PNP FSW EE applicant and wondering if Province has already nominated me after verifying work experiences and related requirements (NOC etc) so CIC will again go through all those process ????? my understanding was if someone is Inland PNP applicant so his application timeline should be less than normal EE FSW applicants .......Thoughts ??

waynezhang1995

May 9, 2019
I am inland CEC EE with BC PNP. Still waiting. AOR March 1st. I dont think having PNP will speed up the process.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Thanks for the suggestion. It makes sense to apply periodically so that you can keep track of application and act then and there to avoid delays.
Yes. Dont apply for one every month. 2-3 MAX sets throughout the process should help you keep tabs on things, and that too, if needed.

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
HI
I got my biometrics done yesterday and the same have been updated med passed. How much time will it take for the PPR according to the recent trends.

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
HI
I got my biometrics done yesterday and the same have been updated med passed. How much time will it take for the PPR according to the recent trends.
Long way to go....minimum 2 months, can be upto 4.5 months under regular processing times. If application is selected for additional screening then can be upto 6-8 months.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi,

RPRF Paid - 14 May
VO - Ottawa
You should get it anytime soon.Do update us once you do !! All the besst