+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Lost rebel

Jun 11, 2019
I heard that these days CIO do medical biometric R10 and criminality check then then transfer file to the local office.
Its been 3 months since my AOR I called CIC today and the agent said that my file is not transferred to anywhere yet and thats why he cant tell me anything about criminality, eligibility and security.
Its been 3 months and I thought criminality is passed atleast.

dawn_1

Apr 28, 2019
Congratulations:
Are you India Resident? FSW-Outland?
Thank you all for the congratulations. I'm still assimilating that the wait is over.

I'm FSW-Inland ( EE PNP )

My timeline is the following:
AOR: March 18
MEP:May 3
PRPF: May 30 ( paid the same day )
PPR: Jun 11 ( PP sent the same day )
COPR: Waiting

Last edited:

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Could someone please advise on which stage of BG check am i on ? My status for BG check, eligibility and final decision has been the same since day 1 when i applied.

Only thing that changed is the medical, and bio metric.

AOR - 4th March
MEP - 18 April
Bio Metrics - 11th May
Estimated time remaining as per progress bar - 12 weeks.

Any and all piece of advise/opinion is highly appreciated

ms_tauruss

May 13, 2019
Could someone please advise on which stage of BG check am i on ? My status for BG check, eligibility and final decision has been the same since day 1 when i applied.

Only thing that changed is the medical, and bio metric.

AOR - 4th March
MEP - 18 April
Bio Metrics - 11th May
Estimated time remaining as per progress bar - 12 weeks.

Any and all piece of advise/opinion is highly appreciated

Same status has mine. Last update I got was since medicals passed.

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
Hi,

AOR - 2nd March 2019
Nationality/Country of residence - India
EE profile - Primary + Spouse (FSW)
MEP & Biometrics - 15th April
Biometrics completed - 1st May
RPRF requested and paid - 9th May

Current Background check status - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check"

My doubt is:

1). Has my Background check started yet?
2). As per the current trend, how long is it taking to get PPR (For people with Biometrics)?

Experts please help. Thanks in advance

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi,

AOR - 2nd March 2019

Current Background check status - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check"

My doubt is:

2). As per the current trend, how long is it taking to get PPR (For people with Biometrics)?

Hi,

AOR - 2nd March 2019

My doubt is:

1) Your BG chck has changed from in progress to we will send you a message once we start your BG check.This means you are in IP2 which is good progress.

2) Nothing is certain. There are people waiting since August 2018 as well and there are some who have got the PPR whose E-APR was March 2019 such as yours and mine.

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
1) Your BG chck has changed from in progress to we will send you a message once we start your BG check.This means you are in IP2 which is good progress.

2) Nothing is certain. There are people waiting since August 2018 as well and there are some who have got the PPR whose E-APR was March 2019 such as yours and mine.
Just a thought. Isn't IP2 - " We are processing your background check"??

ms_tauruss

May 13, 2019
Hi,

AOR - 2nd March 2019

My doubt is:

Speaking from experience on various post.
Once your BCG status changes from IP2 to IP1, It is possible that your file is in the local processing visa office. Meaning that anytime this week or soon u should expect PPR.

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
Speaking from experience on various post.
Once your BCG status changes from IP2 to IP1, It is possible that your file is in the local processing visa office. Meaning that anytime this week or soon u should expect PPR.
Thanks for this information. However, My BCG status changed from "We are processing your background check" to We are processing your application. We will send you a message once we start your background check" on 9th May itself. My file is in Ottawa right now. Does this mean PPR is close?