>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

sunny1784

May 15, 2019
AOR-22nd march
MEP—3rd may
BIOMETRIC 31st may
Biometrics completed 1June
But no request for RPRF yet
Any expert views abt when can I expect the RPRF......?

minimo90

Mar 24, 2019
AOR 24th march
MEP 7th
BIL 7th May
biometric submitted 8th May
Ghost update 29th or 30th may

Call CIC june 4th wasn’t prepared
IRCC agent gave this status
Eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security not started yet

called again on 7th june and got this information
Eligibility in process
Medical cleared
Police verification cleared which I confirmed was Criminality
Background check not started yet which again I confirmed is Security
I asked for VO and got to know it’s Sydney, NS

Googled about Sydney and alot of negative reviews about it. Please say their application is stuck for months and they have to do a remedical.

Any thoughts on this timeline?
Hi
I have the same timeline as yours.
What is your country of residence? Also, Please do let me know when you get any ghost updates or hear on your PPR?
All the best anyway!

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
@DIG2Canada

You are in a good spot buddy. Don't worry. They asked for RPRF, that means it is progressing. Also, your BG has started recently. So you are good.

What messes with our heads is that with every little update, progress, or change, we start to think that this is it! Relax. I am assuming you are FSWO since you had to give biometrics. FSWO is taking 5-8 months right now. Way too soon to get anxious.

Also, I would get a set of GCMS notes asap to see if there is a hurdle with something so you can correct it asap. This is not specific to you, just I would get 1-2 or even 3 sets of GCMS notes. They are a great way to keep check on your progress.
Hi just was curious to know does applying for GCMS notes slows application processing or if it has any impact on the processing time. Heard from some that frequent calling up/requestng GCMS notes may be recorded against the application and may be tracked? Just trying to clarify.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi just was curious to know does applying for GCMS notes slows application processing or if it has any impact on the processing time. Heard from some that frequent calling up/requestng GCMS notes may be recorded against the application and may be tracked? Just trying to clarify.
Nope. It has no impact. Also, calling anyone frequently would irritate them. Therefore, once you pass the 2-3 month mark, order GCMS notes. Then once you have them, take corrective action if required. If not, wait a few weeks, and ideally order another set beginning of month 5. This ways you will have some insight into things every 1-2 months.