Good day to you people!

ITA: Jan 24
AOR: March 12
Mep passed:april 29
BIL request: April 29
BIL Submission: May 11
RCMP request: April 29
RCMP submission: May 29

I am an FSW-O applicant from India, been in Canada (1 year) for my PG.

I have recently been requested an RCMP certificate, may I know what stage of the process I am at right now. (iP1 or iP2)

Thank you for your patience, any inputs would be helpful.

God bless!
I dont know about IP1 IP2 but here my timeline

AOR 30 Mar
Medical Passed 10 May
Spouse Bio metric request and my RCMP Police Certificate request letter 10 May
RCMP Police Certificate uploaded 23 May
BC PNP Inland candidate

Yumnnanaa

May 19, 2019
AOR:17-04-2019

Today-29-05-2019 I got an email saying update, I open the application and find the bar there.. that's the only update.. any idea? does that mean medicals were passed?
Ok here's an update: medicals passed today.
FSW-Outland
AOR:17-04-2019
Medical Passed: 30-05-2019

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Anyone was asked for the Right of Permanent Fee?

My timeline
Applied for EE: January, 22nd, 2019
ITA: January, 23rd, 2019
AOR : March, 9th, 2019
BIL: May, 2nd, 2019
Right of Permanent Fee: May 14th, 2019
Hi, i was asked RPRF on 13th May. My details as below:
AOR - 7 Mar 2019
BIL - 25th April, 2019
RPRF - 13th May

BG - IP1 ( on 14th May).

No PPR Yet.

gkns

May 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

here's my status:

FSW Outland
AOR
: 21 MAR
MEP: 3 MAY
Bio request: 3 MAY (went the same day)
Biometrics passed: 4 MAY
1 dependant - common law spouse
everything paid upfront

Ever since may 4, the status is stuck on this:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kinda getting paranoid about the status, but I'm reluctant to call them - don't want to waste their time.
I'm not sure if the background check status changed at all since AOR.
The only e-mail I saw was on 4 MAY (I assume it was to mark bio as complete)
I'm logging in every day, but all the e-mails from them come in the middle of night here, so things can change while I sleep.
Does the above look like an ok timeline? We can't wait to move To Canada, this whole process is killing us. :)

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

here's my status:

FSW Outland
AOR
everything paid upfront

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kinda getting paranoid about the status, but I'm reluctant to call them - don't want to waste their time.
I'm logging in every day, but all the e-mails from them come in the middle of night here, so things can change while I sleep.
Does the above look like an ok timeline? We can't wait to move To Canada, this whole process is killing us. :)

Hi,

I think it is too early for you to start getting paranoid. There are people waiting since Oct-Nov-Dec for their PPR's. I am too a 7th Mar AOR with the same status as yours. Let the things flow on its own, its a long process.

Meanwhile, just keep a look on the BG status change.

Regards
AB

infochaitu

Feb 5, 2019
Hi everyone,

here's my status:

FSW Outland
AOR
everything paid upfront

Biometrics Completed.

Hi everyone,

here's my status:

FSW Outland
AOR
everything paid upfront

Biometrics Completed.

I totally feel the same way bro.
FSW Outland - India
AOR
: 30 MAR
MEP: 10 MAY
Bio request: 11 MAY
Biometrics passed: 11 MAY
Single applicant - paid rprf upfront.
I also got a update on 11 - probably for bio passed.

I am stalking Canada.ca twice a day hoping for an update. I also don't want to miss any ghost updates. Long process, patiently waiting !

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
I totally feel the same way bro.
FSW Outland - India
AOR
: 30 MAR
MEP: 10 MAY
Bio request: 11 MAY
Biometrics passed: 11 MAY
Single applicant - paid rprf upfront.
I also got a update on 11 - probably for bio passed.

I am stalking Canada.ca twice a day hoping for an update. I also don't want to miss any ghost updates. Long process, patiently waiting !
Hahaha relax man it's only been two months. There are people ahead of you from march still waiting. Be patient it's going to take at least 80-90 days for Outland applicants only inland are getting processed in 60-70 days

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
People!

Aor March 2nd
Med April 25th
ADR (rcmp) May 9th
Rcmp submitted may 20th
Ghost update may 28th
Ppr today may 29th
Fsw inland, my husband primary applicant and I’m his dependent.
Score: 490

Congratulations...!! What was your Visa office?

@ All - Any idea which VO is processing faster...? Seems from the IMMItracker......Sydney and Ottawa VO are started getting PPRs.....with March AORs.

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Express Entry / CEC / PNP/INLAND
1 Dependent
ITA Jan 30, 2019
AOR MARCH 28

May 8,2019
Application/Profile Updated
No Email
Status bar came in the profile.
Background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and no medical update
And May 14, Application/Profile Updated no email...
We passed the medical exam..
May 16 RPRF request as an ADR and paid and submitted the fee receipt on May 18.... After 2 days ADR changed to Not Applicable...
Today I called CIC and they said that ELIGIBILITY, MEDICAL, CRIMINAL baground check passed and completed
SECURITY check is need to be started and completed by some agency... application processing at Sydney, Nova Scotia....
When I can expect the PPR?
Security check is a long process?
Please stay in touch about updates as mine AOR 8 april and same stream. Thanks

Oct 27, 2017
Hi every one,
my application is under process for 85 days. we are moving back to India by the end of June. my question is do I have to inform CIC about the change of location before moving or after moving to India?. will it cause any delay in the process?
Thanks in advance

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi Guys, here's my status;

FSW-Outland
VO: CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
ITA:
Jan 30, 2019
AOR: Mar 26, 2019
MEP: May 8, 2019
BIL request: May 8, 2019
ADR (IMM 5475): May 8, 2019
Email about profile update: May 9, 2019 (only received email that my profile has been updated, nothing new shows on my profile though)
Biometric completed: May13, 2019

status on my profile as as follows;
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (It has been the same since AOR)

Any clue what stage im at, whether this is IP1 or IP2? I think its too early to contact CIC about this so thought of asking here.

Reactions: infochaitu

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am a March 28 AOR, FSW Outland candidate. Noticed that my & my wife's UCI changed from an originally created XXXX-XXXX to a XX-XXXX-XXXX. I had added my newborn before receiving the ITA, so he did not have a UCI initially. He now has a UCI in a XX-XXXX-XXXX format as well. Has anyone else observed this and knows the reason or significance?

cheers!

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hi every one,
my application is under process for 85 days. we are moving back to India by the end of June. my question is do I have to inform CIC about the change of location before moving or after moving to India?. will it cause any delay in the process?
Thanks in advance
It will be best to inform CIC about this because you wouldn't want to take chances and get the application rejected for misrepresentation at a later stage. If PCC haven't been processed completely by CIC by the time you move out, you'll have to submit another FBI PCC dated after your last date in the country and you'll have to get another PCC for India if the last PCC was obtained more than 6 months ago.
If I were you I would communicate with them at the earliest preferably call them ASAP and talk about your options.

infochaitu

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys, here's my status;

FSW-Outland
VO: CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
ITA:
Jan 30, 2019
AOR: Mar 26, 2019
MEP: May 8, 2019
BIL request: May 8, 2019
ADR (IMM 5475): May 8, 2019
Email about profile update: May 9, 2019 (only received email that my profile has been updated, nothing new shows on my profile though)
Biometric completed: May13, 2019

status on my profile as as follows;
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (It has been the same since AOR)

Any clue what stage im at, whether this is IP1 or IP2? I think its too early to contact CIC about this so thought of asking here.
seems your application is in "False IP2" as per below thread.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/
I have similar exact timelines as of yours. One query, how did you find out your visa office (assuming you have not contacted CIC)