+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

infochaitu

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need your advice, I received my ITA on April 17 EE Draw. My challenge right now is that my EE profile was created on May 17, 2018 and it will expire in 6 days. What should I do? Will my EE profile expire? Do I need to create a new one considering that I have an active ITA?

Thank you in advance! All the best!
Once your ITA is recieved, your profile expiry will be freezed.
How do i know it ? My ITA was on Feb20 2019, profile expired on March 26 2019, Still i submitted docs with AOR on march 30!!.

Reactions: PPP89

PPP89

Feb 13, 2019
Once your ITA is recieved, your profile expiry will be freezed.
How do i know it ? My ITA was on Feb20 2019, profile expired on March 26 2019, Still i submitted docs with AOR on march 30!!.

Thank you!!! This made me feel relieved!! All the best!

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Hello guys my AOR is 7th march and yesterday around 12 i got my ppr .. so early match applicants might be started getting their ppr soon ..
all the best to everyone
Hi, were you FSW-O ? When is your MEP & BIL Date ?That's quick, congratulations.

Reactions: CrisC

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
FSW OUTLAND

ITA - Jan10
AOR- Mar 1
MED/BIL - Apr 15
Ghost Update - Apr 16

Called CIC agent ( May 8)
Status (by CIC agent) :
Criminality Check: Passed
Eligibility & Security : in progress
VO : Ottawa
I have same AOR date.
Could you please share your application status reflects in your CIC account.?

irine11

May 9, 2019
I have same AOR date.
Could you please share your application status reflects in your CIC account.?
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : Completed
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : Completed
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Many thanks for your prompt response.
My status is also same...But i have not called CIC for futher details..i hope we have same processing time

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Anyone knows what is the CIC number mentioned in the receipt I received from the biometrics VAC today. It is the same number mentioned in mine and my wife's receipt.

May 28, 2017
i did submit my file 2 months ago, I did make a typo error in cover letter explaining my personal history. I wanted to correct that and did submit a schedule A upfront by webform but unfortunately I didn't correct that mistake (I know its stupid of me) I resubmitted schedule A with correct information and explained the whole scenario. The error was that i mentioned wrong year of my graduation second year but in form personal history it's all correct. Can this be of detriment? and i also did this mistake too. I answered the first question asking about refusals as no. But i answered second question which asked for visa and permit refusal as yes and gave details about it. I also gave details of my visa refusals in my attached cover letter. I had a lack of understanding for first question as i thought it is asking for either Quebec or work permit. Later i realized my mistake and raise a CSE in regards to this also, I have also answered as yes to this in my Schedule A. Do you think this can be a problem?

please help

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone

Wanted to know if it’s normal to get MEP but no BIL?? Also, does this mean I would get a ADR and that the R10 check is not complete for my application?