Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hello guys my AOR is 7th march and yesterday around 12 i got my ppr .. so early match applicants might be started getting their ppr soon ..
all the best to everyone
Hi wow congrats.
Can you share your status.
Are you Inland or out
EE /PNP CEC
Single applicant or family.

thanks

waynezhang1995

May 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

Here is the status of my application:

AOR March 1st
MEP April 15
Background check: processing
Eligibility: reviewing

BC PNP + CEC Inland
Single applicant

A couple of early March applicants have already received the PPR which makes me a bit worried about my application. I came to Canada at the age of 16 for high school and then straight to university. I never leave the country for more than 4 month so no police certificate needed, and I only have one job experience as Software Develop (2173). So my case shouldn't be complicated right? assuming the background check should be pretty straightforward? I haven't heard anything since the MEP. Anybody has any clue when can I receive the PPR email?

Thanks a lot.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi Guys,

Here is the status of my application:

AOR March 1st
MEP April 15
Background check: processing
Eligibility: reviewing

BC PNP + CEC Inland
Single applicant

A couple of early March applicants have already received the PPR which makes me a bit worried about my application. I came to Canada at the age of 16 for high school and then straight to university. I never leave the country for more than 4 month so no police certificate needed, and I only have one job experience as Software Develop (2173). So my case shouldn't be complicated right? assuming the background check should be pretty straightforward? I haven't heard anything since the MEP. Anybody has any clue when can I receive the PPR email?

Thanks a lot.
Hi very few applicant getting PR in 2 - 3 month. If six months pass then start worrying. It all depends on the officer and location.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
AOR 29th March 2019
MEP 9th May 2019

Inland BC PNP Candidate

I have a question: Why I received RCMP Criminal Record Check request ? I have been in Canada for 2 years and left for my home country for 2 months this year . Can anybody help me their intention behind it ? I recall that at Canadian Airport I tried finger print check couple of times but it did not succeed.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

avillarreal14

May 8, 2019
Guys, I have applied under FSW-O
AOR Date 25th March and till today i haven't got Medical cleared message on portal ? :((((
Anyone else in same boat?
What could be the reason?
Same here. My AOR is from March 20th and still haven't received any updates except for the progress bar.

FSWP, Outland.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
AOR 29th March 2019
MEP 9th May 2019

Inland BC PNP Candidate

I have a question: Why I received RCMP Criminal Record Check request ? I have been in Canada for 2 years and left for my home country for 2 months this year . Can anybody help me their intention behind it ? I recall that at Canadian Airport I tried finger print check couple of times but it did not succeed.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Hi , this is normal, i saw they asked a few applicant previously to submit.
I am PNP Alberta submitting my application today , i did the RCMP check upfront and uploading it to avoid later on they asking ..

Talha Shariq

Jan 7, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
Same here. My AOR is from March 20th and still haven't received any updates except for the progress bar.

FSWP, Outland.
Let me know when you get your Medical update.. i am now crossing 45 days and no update on Medical :(

PPP89

Feb 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need your advice, I received my ITA on April 17 EE Draw. My challenge right now is that my EE profile was created on May 17, 2018 and it will expire in 6 days. What should I do? Will my EE profile expire? Do I need to create a new one considering that I have an active ITA?

Thank you in advance! All the best!