+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
~~ Need your help folks ~~

AOR - 4th March 2019
MEP - 18 April 2019

On 19th April, we received a BIL for the primary applicant ONLY (my wife) and not for myself. More than 2 weeks have passed now with no news of BIL for myself. My wife got her Bio-metric enrollment on 1st of may however since she had received hers and the system got updated same day.

The application status still shows - "We need your bio-metric information.Please check your messages." The only request received for bio-metric has also been fulfilled and the one pending has still not received BIL so what to do in this case ?? I have raised multiple CSE and received a reply on 1st May that they have verified my request and concerned department will contact once a decision has been taken.

This means i am losing on my processing time as well.

Can anyone advise what to do besides raising CSE and trying to call the CIC call center.FYI, we have paid the entire sum of CAD. 2250/- (for 2 people under FSW-outland)

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
My AOR 22nd March, received BIL letters on 3rd May but still Medical status not changed yet, Is this same situation with others? Pls share your situations.

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
Hi,
where are you applying from? i am trying to get my biometrics. where in our application can we find the IRCC number. can you please help?

Thanks
I have applied from India. The IRCC number should be your UCI number if not your application number maybe.

decotz

May 7, 2019
AOR - 19th March 2019
MEP - 07th May 2019

We were requested to sign and send an IMM 5475 E (AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL).

Edit: on the IMM5475-E above, is it all right to write EXPRESS ENTRY - ONLINE on the "Office you have applied" field? Thanks!

The website is now displaying that it will take about 4 months for our application to be completed - I really thought it would be faster since we're applying from inland. But since we weren't requested the BIL I have no such hopes of it arriving so soon anymore :(

Good luck to us all!

Oct 27, 2017
AOR - 19th March 2019
MEP - 07th May 2019

We were requested to sign and send an IMM 5475 E (AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL).

Edit: on the IMM5475-E above, is it all right to write EXPRESS ENTRY - ONLINE on the "Office you have applied" field? Thanks!

The website is now displaying that it will take about 4 months for our application to be completed - I really thought it would be faster since we're applying from inland. But since we weren't requested the BIL I have no such hopes of it arriving so soon anymore :(

Good luck to us all!
dont worry .. we too got the 5475 request and we submitted next day itself within hours it was updated and we received BIL ..since you are inland applicant you have more chances of earlier approval than us .. as for as timeline its just a standard display for every application thats all.. we just wrote online application

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
ITA-30 Jan
AOR-23 March
MEP & BIL-6 May
Biometrics scheduled for 8 May

FSW(O) from India. Family of 3.

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
AOR-22 March
BIL- 3 May
MEP - 7 May