MEP - 3rd May 2019
BIC - 3rd May 2019

FSWP

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
~~ Urgent advise needed ~~

AOR - 4th March 2019
MEP - 18 April 2019

On 19th April, we received a BIL for the primary applicant ONLY (my wife) and not for myself. More than 2 weeks have passed now with no news of BIL for myself. My wife got her Bio-metric enrollment on 1st of may however since she had received hers and the system got updated same day.

The application status still shows - "We need your bio-metric information.Please check your messages." The only request received for bio-metric has also been fulfilled and the one pending has still not received BIL so what to do in this case ?? I have raised multiple CSE and received a reply on 1st May that they have verified my request and concerned department will contact once a decision has been taken.

This means i am losing on my processing time as well.

Can anyone advise what to do besides raising CSE and trying to call the CIC call center.FYI, we have paid the entire sum of CAD. 2250/- (for 2 people under FSW-outland)

DaraBendre

Apr 12, 2019
Hello folks
Need your help since you have already submitted your e-application.

I have an ITA and am collecting the necessary docs. I have got a work experience certificate detailing my designation, job responsibilities, hours per week and salary details. The same is on the company letterhead and signed by the HR with the contact email.

Given this, do I still need to upload my salary slips for the 3 years I have worked?

Please help

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
Hello folks

I have an ITA and am collecting the necessary docs. I have got a work experience certificate detailing my designation, job responsibilities, hours per week and salary details. The same is on the company letterhead and signed by the HR with the contact email.

Given this, do I still need to upload my salary slips for the 3 years I have worked?

Please help
If possible, you can attached 2 slips per year(Total 6). I know it's optional, but yes pay slips will definitely make your case stronger.

Reactions: DaraBendre

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hello folks

Please help
The experience letter detailing your job responsibilities matching against the NOC you are claiming points against is what is important.Pay slips and all are optional.

If you attach it well and good, if not it won't make a difference unless they feel the need for any additional supporting which they will ask for it.

It is always best to keep it simple and attach what exactly they have asked for rather than over flowing with too much un-necessary stuff which may further cause any mis-interpretation.

Reactions: DaraBendre

CrisC

Dec 29, 2018
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Passport Req..
September 24, 2019
VISA ISSUED...
October 01, 2019
LANDED..........
October 17, 2019
Perhaps you can follow myimmitracker (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application).
I am March 21 AOR, and as of today, March 6 AOR applicants are receiving their MEP. So I know I have to at least wait for the next two weeks. You too can track your applications accordingly and keep yourselves distracted as this wait really tries your patience.
I submitted my application March 09, 2019. My husband had to do a second medical because his BP was high. I got an email telling me to check my account April 25, 2019. It was then that I saw our medicals were passed and that the biometrics letters were sent. Yours will soon come.

Reactions: skape7

shreya1240

Jan 24, 2019
AOR - March 23rd
MEP- May 5th

To schedule Biometrics in the USA, there are asking for IRCC number. is UCI the same as IRCC number? if not, where can we find it.
can anyone please help.

Thanks

Oct 27, 2017
AOR - March 23rd
MEP- May 5th

To schedule Biometrics in the USA, there are asking for IRCC number. is UCI the same as IRCC number? if not, where can we find it.
can anyone please help.

Thanks
UCI and IRCC are differernt.. it will be in your biometric letter they sent.check the second page where your details are you will find it