+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi,
Is it normal if you get the BIL but not MEP?
AOR- 5 March
BIL- 18 April
Ghost Update- 19 April
Biometrics submitted- 23 April
FSW-Outland
Residential Country- India

No update after that. About to be 60 days since AOR.
Same timeline with me. Hoping for an update within a month..

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Its very likely that you passed the R10 completeness check...
It's my 3rd ghost update... Got first one on April 24 (BG status changed from NA to In progress), next day received email that my application has been updated (passed medical on account) after a few hours reveiced one one update same day... BG changed from in we will let you know once we start processing to we are processing. Then, a few days silence. Called IRCC, then yesterday received ghost update again... Just lost on what's happening.

bomshoe

Jan 6, 2019
AOR March 12

it is PR application with Wife as primary - lives in the US, I'm dependent applicant living in Canada

At the end of Biometric Instruction Letter - the part FOR OFFICIAL USE AT BIOMETRIC COLLECTION SERVICE POINTS: only has my wife's name at the very end of the sheet - does it mean only she has to get the biometrics done?

Question1: Does Biometric sheet has only primary candidate's name?
Question2. Does Biometric need to happen for everyone in the application?

Thanks!

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
It's my 3rd ghost update... Got first one on April 24 (BG status changed from NA to In progress), next day received email that my application has been updated (passed medical on account) after a few hours reveiced one one update same day... BG changed from in we will let you know once we start processing to we are processing. Then, a few days silence. Called IRCC, then yesterday received ghost update again... Just lost on what's happening.
What's your AoR and stream

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
AOR March 12

it is PR application with Wife as primary - lives in the US, I'm dependent applicant living in Canada

At the end of Biometric Instruction Letter - the part FOR OFFICIAL USE AT BIOMETRIC COLLECTION SERVICE POINTS: only has my wife's name at the very end of the sheet - does it mean only she has to get the biometrics done?

Question1: Does Biometric sheet has only primary candidate's name?
Question2. Does Biometric need to happen for everyone in the application?

Thanks!
Answer1: It's applicable for both.( FSW-Outland Only)
Answer2: As you are living in Canada so it's not required for you to submit biometrics.

bomshoe

Jan 6, 2019
Answer1: It's applicable for both.( FSW-Outland Only)
Answer2: As you are living in Canada so it's not required for you to submit biometrics.
Thank you for your message.

Question:
1. Just to be sure, in the Biometrics instruction letter - does it generally contain everyone's name and QR code that needs Biometrics?

Romy2

Apr 22, 2019
AOR-7th march
MEP- 12th april
BACKGROUND- we will send you a msg if we need more information on 12th april..
NO MOMENT SINCE THEN . Anybody has similar case .?