>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hello guys,

Medical passed and received BIL today.
AOR march 12th
Outland applicant
However the VAC office are not accepting online appointments the slots seems to be full. Do you think I can just walk in?
You cannot walk in.
They refresh appointments every hour, keep on checking every hour. You will get early slot.

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
You cannot walk in.
They refresh appointments every hour, keep on checking every hour. You will get early slot.
Thanks a lot brother. Do you think they refresh their website on Sundays as well? Someone also said that you can walk in and see if there are any cancelled appointments and they might take you in that case.

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks a lot brother. Do you think they refresh their website on Sundays as well? Someone also said that you can walk in and see if there are any cancelled appointments and they might take you in that case.
They will not entertain walk in. But you will surely get appointment of choice if you keep on trying every hour.
You are opting for which center ?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Could anyone share the link for whatsapp group March aor 2019. The current one shared on this thread is full.

devisiva

Mar 22, 2019
I am with March 20 aor and no updates so far. Anyone here with any updates on mep .
Also I am in study permit in Canada and my husband is in India. He is primary and I am secondary in my file. Will this cause any problem

shobhit123

Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,
I have a query, I received a request fro Biometris request for my case, Me and my wife both are currently in Canada on WP and we went to Billy Bishop Airport CBSA for bio-metrics as mentioned on CIC website that this a designated center in Toronto, but there CBSA official told me that they don't do biometrics there and ther is no center for biometris in Canada currently. I am not sure what to do now.

Below are my case details:
AOR-10 March
Bioetrics/medical-26 April

Oct 27, 2017
Hi All,
I have a query, I received a request fro Biometris request for my case, Me and my wife both are currently in Canada on WP and we went to Billy Bishop Airport CBSA for bio-metrics as mentioned on CIC website that this a designated center in Toronto, but there CBSA official told me that they don't do biometrics there and ther is no center for biometris in Canada currently. I am not sure what to do now.

AOR-10 March
check your biometric request letter, this is what I found in mine:

Only those who are eligible to apply for a work permit or a study permit at a designated port of entry can give
their biometrics upon arrival in Canada.
Note: If you received this letter you must give your biometrics before coming to Canada and are not
eligible to have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a Canadian port of entry. If you are already
in Canada, you will have to leave the country to provide your biometrics.

you should get an exemption for BIL but not sure why they requested.

vsr0722

Mar 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
31-01-2019
Hi All,

AOR-10 March
Currently , Biometrics cannot be given inside Canada. I would recommend raising a web-form and asking for clarification.
As per the website, inland applicants are eligible for an exemption.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Hi All,

AOR-10 March
In your e-APR, I am certain you must have stated your country of residence as 'Canada'. Did you still have to pay Biometric fee when you submitted your application? I ask because in another case, IRCC asked an Inland applicant to submit biometrics and later sent him an email stating that the previous letter was sent in error and should be ignored.

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
:)I just got PRR!!!!! Good luck everyone!

AOR 1st March 2019
MEP 10th April 2019
GHOST UPDATE/Background IP2? 24th April 2019
PRR 25th April
CEC, with spouse, the processing office is Sydney

Total of 55 days! More info in myimmitracker
Congrats that's quick