+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Hi all i have a query..i got ITA in 20 march draw and right now i am still filling in the details required to generate my document checklist. I have following doubts:
1. In education section, do we also need to disclose our 10th and 12th grade certificates?
2. I am resident of Delhi but i stayed in Lucknow for 2 years to pursue my masters. Do i need to disclose this in the address history?
3. I also stayed in bangalore for 2 months for internship as part of MBA course. Do i need to disclose this in address history?

Thanks!

Suria3190

Mar 20, 2019
Hi all i have a query..i got ITA in 20 march draw and right now i am still filling in the details required to generate my document checklist. I have following doubts:
1. In education section, do we also need to disclose our 10th and 12th grade certificates?
2. I am resident of Delhi but i stayed in Lucknow for 2 years to pursue my masters. Do i need to disclose this in the address history?
3. I also stayed in bangalore for 2 months for internship as part of MBA course. Do i need to disclose this in address history?

Thanks!
1. No, just your highest degree, in your case MBA i guess
2. Yes, you need to disclose the address for those 2 years
3. Again, you need to disclose the address

Anywhere you visited for vacation, business trip or anything else that did not last for over a month, you don't have to disclose the address. I'm sure you would have updated the internship details in your work or general history, it's better to disclose the address even though it was in the same country.

I'm no expert, but this is what i did on my application to prevent any further questions or follow up.

Reactions: Audarya

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
1. No, just your highest degree, in your case MBA i guess
2. Yes, you need to disclose the address for those 2 years
3. Again, you need to disclose the address

Anywhere you visited for vacation, business trip or anything else that did not last for over a month, you don't have to disclose the address. I'm sure you would have updated the internship details in your work or general history, it's better to disclose the address even though it was in the same country.

I'm no expert, but this is what i did on my application to prevent any further questions or follow up.
Thanks suria3190 for your valuable insights!
However, would they also ask me to provide residence proof for Lucknow and Bangalore?

Suria3190

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks suria3190 for your valuable insights!
However, would they also ask me to provide residence proof for Lucknow and Bangalore?
I really doubt it. But i wouldn't rule out the chances. It's better to list the address to be on the safer side. I have moved 7-8 places in the last 10 years and 4 countries including last 5.5 in Canada. If they ask me for address proof, i wouldn't be able to prove for at least 2 of them. You can always explain why you can't, may be say you lived at a friend's place or something.

tjhunt

Feb 27, 2018
Minneapolis
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
13-03-2019
ITA: January 30
AOR: March 13th

deakrishna

Mar 17, 2019
denpasar bali
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
work permit or permanen resident
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 maret 2019
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
not yet
Anyone else who filed or contemplates filing their application in March?
i m alredy play in express n entry and i m alredy get job in alberta canada thay waiting for me but i m not yet get ita or invitetation from government,what sould i do,becose i wan get permanen residence or working permit soonly iI posible,thnk you kindlK

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Has anyone got their MEP cleared ? Guess Indian nationals with AOR in March have already started to get their MEP clearance (as per IMMITRACKER)

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
Hi, i received ITA and i am still completing the application forms to generate my document checklist. I am confused in following two questions:
1. What is UCI no.? I had earlier applied for tourist visa wherein i was allotted a 10-digit code. But in my EE profile, UCI no. Starts from 'CAN' followed by 4 zeros and 8 digits. What should i write in my application as my UCI no.?
2. There's a question in personal history section - 'have you listed all of applicant's periods of millitary service or government positions (if any) and all of the organizations that applicant belongs to (if any)?'. What does this mean? It has 3 options - yes, no, not applicable. I've never had any millitary service or government service, but i have 3 years' work experience in normal private sector consultancy organization. What should be my answer to this question?

Would be grateful for any help here! Thanks!

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi, i received ITA and i am still completing the application forms to generate my document checklist. I am confused in following two questions:
1. What is UCI no.? I had earlier applied for tourist visa wherein i was allotted a 10-digit code. But in my EE profile, UCI no. Starts from 'CAN' followed by 4 zeros and 8 digits. What should i write in my application as my UCI no.?
2. There's a question in personal history section - 'have you listed all of applicant's periods of millitary service or government positions (if any) and all of the organizations that applicant belongs to (if any)?'. What does this mean? It has 3 options - yes, no, not applicable. I've never had any millitary service or government service, but i have 3 years' work experience in normal private sector consultancy organization. What should be my answer to this question?

Would be grateful for any help here! Thanks!
1) UCI stands for Unique Clienr Identifier. It is in exactly the same format as you’ve mentioned and needs to go as it is on your app.

2) There is a question prior to it, asking whether or not you or any of your family members have served in military or government. If you’ve answered that as No then simply put Not Applicable for this one. If you have answered the previous question as yes then add details for family members who have held government/military offices.

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
1) UCI stands for Unique Clienr Identifier. It is in exactly the same format as you’ve mentioned and needs to go as it is on your app.

2) There is a question prior to it, asking whether or not you or any of your family members have served in military or government. If you’ve answered that as No then simply put Not Applicable for this one. If you have answered the previous question as yes then add details for family members who have held government/military offices.
Thanks Confusedal! So does that mean that i input the 10-digit code i already have from visitor visa application earlier into my EE application?