Apr 27, 2019
Hey guys.. Got PPR today!!
FSW OUTLAND
AOR 13 march
MEP and BIL 29 april
IP1 21may
IP2 23 june
PPR 25 june
All the very best to all who are waiting for golden mail:)
Many congratulations! Do you know if the email was sent from the local visa office or from Canadian VO? I have the same AOR and I'm being told that my application is at New Delhi VO

Reactions: jugal123

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Just talked to IRCC. In a month, our Application has not moved beyond Criminality passed. So no change whatsoever in the last month. However, actually talked to a very sweet and polite agent.
I have the exact same timeline as yours. Same MEP and Biometrics as well. How do you know about criminality passed? Did the agent told you over phone?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
I have the exact same timeline as yours. Same MEP and Biometrics as well. How do you know about criminality passed? Did the agent told you over phone?
Agent told us during the last call about 3-4 weeks ago.

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Agent told us during the last call about 3-4 weeks ago.
Just called them. Status is exactly same as yours. Criminality: Passed | Eligibility: Not Started | Security:Not Started | BG: Not Started. Please update me if you get any updates on your application.

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Just called them. Status is exactly same as yours. Criminality: Passed | Eligibility: Not Started | Security:Not Started | BG: Not Started. Please update me if you get any updates on your application.
I have the exact same status as well. And called after 30 days without any movement. Today I was able to get hold of someone who received PPR and had also called CIC (two times). He is of the opinion that it is useless to call the agents as he was also told that nothing had started in his file except criminality but he ended up getting the PPR email just two weeks later. After seeing so many of us in the exact same situation, I have also started believing the agents don't have complete access to the application and hence might not be able to provide the correct information. Maybe the Security and criminality stays not started until passed wherever they are pulling it from. Best bet would be to order GCMS, Im waiting for 100th day to order mine and I have got a strong belief that my application status would be different from what I have been told by these agents.

Reactions: lanian57

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
I have the exact same status as well. And called after 30 days without any movement. Today I was able to get hold of someone who received PPR and had also called CIC (two times). He is of the opinion that it is useless to call the agents as he was also told that nothing had started in his file except criminality but he ended up getting the PPR email just two weeks later. After seeing so many of us in the exact same situation, I have also started believing the agents don't have complete access to the application and hence might not be able to provide the correct information. Maybe the Security and criminality stays not started until passed wherever they are pulling it from. Best bet would be to order GCMS, Im waiting for 100th day to order mine and I have got a strong belief that my application status would be different from what I have been told by these agents.
Yes. You're Right. I am gonna wait sometime before ordering the GCMS notes. Do let us know here if you get any update on your application.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Will Do @Garry1992, though I feel we are anxious for no reason here. Just crossed 90 days... my friend is stuck at 220 days...

@patrip91 Noted yours as well. Agents are helpful sometimes if something gets stuck, they forward a reminder. Rest, they only help us with nerve-calming. As for GCMS, I ordered mine 40 days ago. Did not arrive. Getgcms has raised a reminder and given 2 weeks after which I will have an option to complain to the Commissioner. Lol, this is escalating fast...

Garry1992

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Will Do @Garry1992, though I feel we are anxious for no reason here. Just crossed 90 days... my friend is stuck at 220 days...

@patrip91 Noted yours as well. Agents are helpful sometimes if something gets stuck, they forward a reminder. Rest, they only help us with nerve-calming. As for GCMS, I ordered mine 40 days ago. Did not arrive. Getgcms has raised a reminder and given 2 weeks after which I will have an option to complain to the Commissioner. Lol, this is escalating fast...
That's true. It's just that a lot of people who applied from USA in March end already got PPR, I applied from US too. I am not that anxious right now, but i hope i'll get the Email before the end of July at least.