+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

mhdpop1

May 9, 2019
Just a weird question. Once i get my medical status updated and Biometric date given
1) How much they give for biometrics to be done?
2) Is it possible to do Bio metrics in another country ( lets say my home country if you are on a leave )? can you do that?

My wife and myself will be travelling back to our home country on annual vacation and she'll be out for a month. So i dont know if we will be able to do biometrics and if there is any deadline to give biometrics?

do let me know if anyone knows.

Thanks
yes you can do it in any country visa office also since you get biometric letter you have 30 days to do it
also my aor is 26 of march and still I am waiting for medical passed and biometric letter too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks, cic did not ask for criminal check rcmp right now. And probably won’t anymore, since I passed already.
I called ircc at the beginning of this week and got to know that my eligibility is still processing but recommended pass, and security has not started and they don’t know when it will get started and they told me I still have 17 weeks left, and since we have same AOR date, would it be the same for me that my eligibility should be passed too by now? Don’t want to call them again, waited too long and I don’t want to call them too often. Did you ask which visa office is processing your application? My visa office is Edmonton.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
I called ircc at the beginning of this week and got to know that my eligibility is still processing but recommended pass, and security has not started and they don’t know when it will get started and they told me I still have 17 weeks left, and since we have same AOR date, would it be the same for me that my eligibility should be passed too by now? Don’t want to call them again, waited too long and I don’t want to call them too often. Did you ask which visa office is processing your application? My visa office is Edmonton.
R u cec inland? Yes my case is processing in Ottawa and Edmonton, regarding the notes I ordered. And when I call, she said eligibility passed, not recommended pass, I do not the difference. Also, I do not think we have same status since we have same AOR date and vo. But just be patient, dawn is coming soon.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
R u cec inland? Yes my case is processing in Ottawa and Edmonton, regarding the notes I ordered. And when I call, she said eligibility passed, not recommended pass, I do not the difference. Also, I do not think we have same status since we have same AOR date and vo. But just be patient, dawn is coming soon.
Yes, all the same, cec inland, and the day we got in IP2 same too, but nationality is different :) I notice it cuz your case and my case are next to each other in immigrationtracker, so you application was first in Ottawa and then it was sent to Edmonton? I just asked where my application is and the guy told me it’s in Edmonton, maybe I should call again just to confirm then, and she told your security has started?

Last edited:

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Yes, all the same, cec inland, and the day we got in IP2 same too, but nationality is different :) I notice it cuz your case and my case are next to each other in immigrationtracker, so you application was first in Ottawa and then it was sent to Edmonton? I just asked where my application is and the guy told me it’s in Edmonton, maybe I should call again just to confirm then, and she told your security has started?
Yes she said in progress. Lol I wanna call they after holiday day.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

My AOR is March 26th. I called CIC on Friday. She mentioned that medicals, eligibility, criminality and security are passed and application is finalized.

How long does it usually take to receive the passport request email after the file is finalized.

Thank you
The applications are released in batches. So after the application is approved, it can take 1-2 weeks or less to receive PPR.

After an application is approved, a final review is done and the file is paced in a queue.

You should have the PPR soon.

Congratulations!

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
CEC INLAND
ITA- 20th Feb 2019
AOR- 15th March 2019
ADR- 25th April 2019
MEP- 29th April 2019
VO- Montreal
Nothing has started yet informed by IRCC agent on 16 May 2019.
67 days passed, so worried

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
CEC INLAND
ITA- 20th Feb 2019
AOR- 15th March 2019
ADR- 25th April 2019
MEP- 29th April 2019
VO- Montreal
Nothing has started yet informed by IRCC agent on 16 May 2019.
67 days passed, so worried
What about Biometrics? Did you submit the ADR?