+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hey, got the same thing as you! Medical passed but no BIL yet. Have you gotten your BIL today?
HI Nixnic,

Yes.We got the request for Bio metric today morning but only one letter has come through, i.e for the primary applicant ? I am still trying to figure out why i haven't received the BIL for my secondary applicant.It has to come together.This is not normal

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
HI Guys,

I received my Medical clearance yesterday morning and today the BIL request.But strange this is that we received BIL for only my wife (primary applicant).

Can someone please advise, if this is normal or has happened with anyone ?

I have tried to call the ircc number (ontario) office but call just doesnt get transferred further.Pleas note we have paid the entire fees of CAD. 2250/-

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Don't worry. It's normal & you will receive it today or tmrw.
Hey Gary,

I received the BIL today morning.But now there is another issue, we received only one BIL, i.e for my primary applicant(Wife).We have paid the fees for both myself (i am the secondary/accompanying spouse) and her (CAD. 2250/-).We are under FSW outland.

Please advise if this is normal that dependant applicants dont get BIL together ?

garry@1990

Apr 4, 2019
Hey Gary,

I received the BIL today morning.But now there is another issue, we received only one BIL, i.e for my primary applicant(Wife).We have paid the fees for both myself (i am the secondary/accompanying spouse) and her (CAD. 2250/-).We are under FSW outland.

Please advise if this is normal that dependant applicants dont get BIL together ?
That's great that you have got request for your wife's Biometrics..Hopefully you will receive the same in a week. This is normal..All the best..let me know once you receive.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
You guys need to be patient !! Minimum time taken to receive medical clearance is 40-50 days from AOR. You will receive the clearance eventually. Only thing is you won't be receiving any email about this.You will come to know of the change once you login your IRCC profile account and see application status changed from "Submitted" to "Updated".

Your bio-metric will follow accordingly either same time or within 24 hours.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone here with AOR on 20th March? Any updates. I didn't get any updates so far
anyone with AOR March 25th?? any update about med passed? I havent got any
Perhaps you can follow myimmitracker (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application).
I am March 21 AOR, and as of today, March 6 AOR applicants are receiving their MEP. So I know I have to at least wait for the next two weeks. You too can track your applications accordingly and keep yourselves distracted as this wait really tries your patience.

devisiva

Mar 22, 2019