+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
They asked for additional documents on Feb 21, and they gave me 30 days to provide them. The documents were police reports, as well as updated travel history and background information.

Can anyone share with me what's the minimum time they provide to land in Canada? From my information, it is usually when the medical expires which in my case will be on May 9th. What if they request for the passport on late April or early May, will I still need to land before May 9th?
My medical gonna expire in Mid june. Yesterday i received email asking if am available to land in Canada by mid June before my medical expired. I responded straight away that am ready to land even this April. Additional documents submitted in March and waiting for PPR.

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Anyone got any updates? Been 13 months since my application was received..
Nearly 14 months here, have not received any updates since file was transferred to LA in June, over 10 months of silence other than "File is in line to be processed" when my wife or I try contacting them. Wife sent an inquiry two months ago asking for updates but they never replied. Meds expire in a couple weeks so maybe I'll here something then...

AlgCad0218

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
File Transfer...
05-05-2018
Med's Done....
03-05-2018
Anyone got any updates? Been 13 months since my application was received..
I am at 14 months (Late February application)

SE89

Nov 25, 2018
I got pre-arrival in my March and am waiting for DM or PPR. Have you been told to redo your medical? Mine willl expire in the 14th of May

Mine expires on May 9th and I haven't heard from them yet.

Does anyone know if we can do the medical in any authorized location? Or does it have to be in the same country that I have applied from?

Abby Yommi

Jan 30, 2018
Mine expires on May 9th and I haven't heard from them yet.

Does anyone know if we can do the medical in any authorized location? Or does it have to be in the same country that I have applied from?
I think you can do it in any location as far as the physician is recognized by CIC

SE89

Nov 25, 2018
I think you can do it in any location as far as the physician is recognized by CIC
What about submitting the passport to get the PR on it? Also can be done in any country or does it have to be the country in which you have applied in?

Abby Yommi

Jan 30, 2018
What about submitting the passport to get the PR on it? Also can be done in any country or does it have to be the country in which you have applied in?
Well, I don’t know about passport submission. You can ask CIC about it or VFSglobal around you.

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
AOR1 March 9th 2018

Passport with visa retreived March 26th 2019

Landing planned for May 2nd 2019
Applicant has landed. All went well with the immigration process. It took about an hour and a half at Montreal airport. Immigration officers were really friendly. :):):)

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting for their PPR :):):)

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is there still Mrach Applicants waiting like me ? It is my 14 months . Cairo Visa Office . Anyone still waiting ?