+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SGL0413

Jan 11, 2018
Never got email. Ordered notes it was in the notes that we are queued. Still no interview date. Almost at 14 months. I’m so pissed.
we also had an interview, any idea what the "flags" are? were you able to identify the reason from the notes?..
Also from my experience, the interview is not shown on ECAS...

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
we also had an interview, any idea what the "flags" are? were you able to identify the reason from the notes?..
Also from my experience, the interview is not shown on ECAS...
You are waiting for interview?
In notes it says relationship is genuine. No questions. They have questions on why the dependents were assessed and examined and not accompanying? Well we clearly wrote in app that he would come get settled and if children wish to come. They can. They were examined because that us protocol. It’s rediculous.

SGL0413

Jan 11, 2018
In notes it says relationship is genuine. No questions. They have questions on why the dependents were assessed and examined and not accompanying? Well we clearly wrote in app that he would come get settled and if children wish to come. They can. They were examined because that us protocol. It’s rediculous.
yep it's weird... 14 months? i guess you already tried to contact the VO, any information from them?

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
yep it's weird... 14 months? i guess you already tried to contact the VO, any information from them?
Ya. They just say as little as possible. No date scheduled yet. Smack in the face.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also waiting ofr my GCMC NOTE, and ppl told me that usually they will give you interview date and ppr (if you passed interview) before medical expire ( SING VO).

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
They received my app on 26 March 2018 . Today is my Full 1 Year of Waiting . Today I see on E-case Status :- AnyONE who has the same looks very strange :( :(

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Reactions: bergy2018

Abby Yommi

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys,
I am March 13, 2018. I had my interview last week in Stockholm, Sweden and it was great. I got approved.
My advice: interview is not something bad, the office might have few concerns about your relationship, your country of origin or your past immigration status. But one thing you need to do before the interview is to master everything you submitted. All the forms, letters and other things. They will only question you on those stuffs. I wish you guys alll the very best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys,
I am March 13, 2018. I had my interview last week in Stockholm, Sweden and it was great. I got approved.
My advice: interview is not something bad, the office might have few concerns about your relationship, your country of origin or your past immigration status. But one thing you need to do before the interview is to master everything you submitted. All the forms, letters and other things. They will only question you on those stuffs. I wish you guys alll the very best
Congratulations to you and your family. I believe you have received the pre arrival now and just want to know if your background check had started?

Abby Yommi

Jan 30, 2018
Congratulations to you and your family. I believe you have received the pre arrival now and just want to know if your background check had started?
Hi,
Thanks......No pre-arrival ythe officer actually told me he still has some interviews to conduct before he returns back to London. So am hoping to hear back from them at the end of this week or next week. I would have received the pre-arrival if the interview was conducted in London I supposed.

Reactions: Best4best

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Do whatever they ask you to do !!!
For us:

PPR: 19 march
PP sent 21th.
CoPR granted 22nd.
PR Visa said to be stamped in the passport.
Still waiting for the physical passport to come back. Hopefully monday 25th.
AOR1 : March 9th 2018

DM : March 22nd 2019 - Passport stamped with visa. Still waiting for its return.
I was right, we were following after you! Finally we got the PPR and DM. Did you get your passport back already and if so, did they give you some more time to travel (since our medicals are expiring soon too). Thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: bergy2018

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Well, there seems to be more people in this thread so I guess I'll join in.

Outland February 2018 app, had my medicals completed and Sponsorship approval back in April, file was transferred to Los Angeles VO on June 7th, 2018 and had no updates since. My wife and I have sent multiple emails since it was transferred and only received "your file is in line to be reviewed by an officer".

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017

Outland February 2018 app, had my medicals completed and Sponsorship approval back in April, file was transferred to Los Angeles VO on June 7th, 2018 and had no updates since. My wife and I have sent multiple emails since it was transferred and only received "your file is in line to be reviewed by an officer".
If your 12 months are over, you should contact your area MP - that helped us tide over the last bit faster. All the best!

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018

This is similar to our case as well. Feb 2018 applicant. We had a request back in end of Nov for additional documents so we sent them, haven’t heard anything since. Our medical expires April 10. Are you going to renew your medical or wait until they ask you to? We’re torn what to do.

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
This is similar to our case as well. Feb 2018 applicant. We had a request back in end of Nov for additional documents so we sent them, haven’t heard anything since. Our medical expires April 10. Are you going to renew your medical or wait until they ask you to? We’re torn what to do.
It's possible they can extend the medical instead of getting another, I've seen that happen quite a bit, actually. Don't get a medical until they request it again