AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
We completed 1 year today. We have a rep, so unfortunately I do not have access to see the GCKey page. However as per the call centre, we are at our eligibilty stage still (since last June, after medicals were cleared).
Applying from Canada. The applicant is in Peru. The VO is Mexico City.
Mine says the same. Just received notes it says we are in queue for interview. My one year was February 2

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
We completed 1 year today. We have a rep, so unfortunately I do not have access to see the GCKey page. However as per the call centre, we are at our eligibilty stage still (since last June, after medicals were cleared).
Thanks for your reply. Good luck !!!

Reactions: inak_15

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
I hope mine does not end up like this. My husband's application will also go to Mexico. Really sorry to hear
Wishing you go luck. From what I have read, there are very few praises for Mexico City VO, if none at all.

gisalala

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Mine says the same. Just received notes it says we are in queue for interview. My one year was February 2
Sorry to hear that you did not get any updates yet. Have you received any notification from mexico regarding your interview? Have you GCKEY updated saying that an interview is needed?

gisalala

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bullshit from them! The problem is not that they are taking longer to verify specifically your information. The problem is that Mexico VO can not handle all the applications!
I know at least other 10 people that in less than 30 days their process will reach the one year mark and Mexico VO will not finish processing their app in time.

Hi everyone, our application has reached the 12 months mark and the online account status is now showing the following message:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Is there anyone else having the same status ??? :(:(:(

Reactions: Bob1321

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Sorry to hear that you did not get any updates yet. Have you received any notification from mexico regarding your interview? Have you GCKEY updated saying that an interview is needed?
Our notes said interview. That is it. Just waiting a date to be set. Hopefully this month for next month. Looks like we will have to do Medicals again since they expire April 6. Hope fully he will be here for Easter!!! I will be so mad. But the way this is going. Probably won’t happen. But I will continue to think positive!!!!!! Lol

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
I have ordered GCSM notes under «Immigration / Familly class». Should i have done it under «Permanent Residency» instead ??? Maybe I should order another set under «Permanent Residency» ??? What would you think ??? ;););)

gisalala

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I have ordered GCSM notes under «Immigration / Familly class». Should i have done it under «Permanent Residency» instead ??? Maybe I should order another set under «Permanent Residency» ??? What would you think ??? ;););)
I think "Immigration / Familly class"

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
We have received the «Pre Arrival Letter» today. :):):)

From what I read in this forum, it is a good sign, no ??? o_Oo_Oo_O

Anyhow, background check not started yet ... and wounder how long it will take to get the Passport Request from now.... :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
We have received the «Pre Arrival Letter» today. :):):)

From what I read in this forum, it is a good sign, no ??? o_Oo_Oo_O

Anyhow, background check not started yet ... and wounder how long it will take to get the Passport Request from now.... :confused::confused::confused:
I think our application is following yours. We got our pre-arrival yesterday. So now the wait for the last bit! Hang in there almost through! Good luck

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
I think our application is following yours. We got our pre-arrival yesterday. So now the wait for the last bit! Hang in there almost through! Good luck
I got pre arrival January 16. And then on the 28 they queued us for interview. Still waiting. My year was February 2. So I hope you guys have better luck.