+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

lbft

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Kiev VO, AOR1 March 15.
We updated police check (because it will expire soon), and by upsending it to VO I complained about the process .
I went to see local MP in Canada and they've made a request.
And voila. I dont know what worked, but we received POVL today
Excuse me, what is “local MP in Canada“ ?

Reactions: bergy2018

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
File transfered to LVO but still no AOR2 ??? That is strange no ??? :eek::eek::eek:
Yes, we did not get the AOR 2, but I think every VO is different. We are stuck at the eligibilty stage since last June and about to complete a year in a few days. Not sure how much longer it may take.

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Hi everyone, our application has reached the 12 months mark and the online account status is now showing the following message:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Is there anyone else having the same status ??? :(:(:(

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone, our application has reached the 12 months mark and the online account status is now showing the following message:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

what country are you applying from?

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017

We completed 1 year today. We have a rep, so unfortunately I do not have access to see the GCKey page. However as per the call centre, we are at our eligibilty stage still (since last June, after medicals were cleared).