+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
I’m also from February 2018. I have been told by my MP that IRCC should review my file towards the end of June but I don’t expect much will be done.

I am really glad that they extended the medical visit until May 2020. On my CIC account it says :

Review of medical results
  • May 11, 2018 You passed the medical exam
How did you know they extended your medical until May 2020? How did you know you are in security screening?

AlgCad0218

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
File Transfer...
05-05-2018
Med's Done....
03-05-2018
So MP can know if we are in security screening or not. Did your MP show you any correspondence from IRCC?
Yes, she was able to learn that only the security screening is the only thing left (it’s also clear from the notes)

Yes, the last time she contacted them, she forwarded IRCC email to me and that’s how I saw that the medical was extended.

I have not ordered new notes since February as there is no use for them now.

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Yes, she was able to learn that only the security screening is the only thing left (it’s also clear from the notes)

Yes, the last time she contacted them, she forwarded IRCC email to me and that’s how I saw that the medical was extended.

I have not ordered new notes since February as there is no use for them now.
Ok Thank you. My MP showed me the email from IRCC that security verification is in process, I wonder if that is security screening or it is just regular verification.

AlgCad0218

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
File Transfer...
05-05-2018
Med's Done....
03-05-2018
Ok Thank you. My MP showed me the email from IRCC that security verification is in process, I wonder if that is security screening or it is just regular verification.
I was told that criminality is passed and that we’re undergoing security check. Since it was started in January, i’m Pretty sure we were chosen for an extended screening. I’m hoping for 18 months, but I have no clue. We’re at 15.5 months.

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
I was told that criminality is passed and that we’re undergoing security check. Since it was started in January, i’m Pretty sure we were chosen for an extended screening. I’m hoping for 18 months, but I have no clue. We’re at 15.5 months.
You are almost there then!

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am March 2018 applicant outland . I applied and got my second GCMS notes yesterday .I noticed that

In the section of ADMISSIBILITY SECURITY (1) . what does it mean ?

My criminality not started yet . I am asking what they start first ( security or criminality ) , anyone knows ?

how long criminality is taking if I have already passed security ?

Last edited:

AlgCad0218

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
File Transfer...
05-05-2018
Med's Done....
03-05-2018
I am March 2018 applicant outland . I applied and got my second GCMS notes yesterday .I noticed that

My criminality not started yet . I am asking what they start first ( security or criminality ) , anyone knows ?

For me they started both at the same time. Everything that relates to security has been redacted. But we have Criminality: passed.

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018

For me, my security started first while my criminal check showed not initiated yet. My security started the same time or soon after I received pre-arrival services. That was the update in mid May. Not sure about now.

Abby Yommi

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys, I don’t understand why this background check is going forever. Does anyone if there is timeframe for the processing of background checks by the body handling it .

Abby Yommi

Jan 30, 2018

Hello, did you receive remedial instruction?