15-03-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Request
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
16-05-2018
Kiev VO, AOR1 March 15.
We updated police check (because it will expire soon), and by upsending it to VO I complained about the process .
I went to see local MP in Canada and they've made a request.
And voila. I dont know what worked, but we received POVL today

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am the sponsor of the applicant. I have appointed myself the representative of the applicant. Since that I am the sponsor, I am an unpaid representative. Having a representative, the applicant cannot link to an account. And being unpaid, I cannot link either.
We do not have any dependant. Application includes me, the Sponsor (husband) and my wife, the applicant.
what that means you are unpaid representative ? why are you unpaid one ? never hear about this . please some elaborate

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Kiev VO, AOR1 March 15.
We updated police check (because it will expire soon), and by upsending it to VO I complained about the process .
I went to see local MP in Canada and they've made a request.
And voila. I dont know what worked, but we received POVL today
How could you complain although you are still in processing time ? what POVL means ?

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
what that means you are unpaid representative ? why are you unpaid one ? never hear about this . please some elaborate
I have appointed myself the representative of the applicant. But since I am the sponsor, I cannot be paid.... :)

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
I am the sponsor of the applicant. I have appointed myself the representative of the applicant. Since that I am the sponsor, I am an unpaid representative. Having a representative, the applicant cannot link to an account. And being unpaid, I cannot link either.
We do not have any dependant. Application includes me, the Sponsor (husband) and my wife, the applicant.
:D:D:D Yes :D:D:D Today, after so many attempts over the last days, I have been able to link our paper application to an online account.
As mentionned in some other posts, I have used Internet Explorer. I was previously trying with Firefox.
I have also used UCI and Family Name.
Instead of Place of Birth I have used Passport Information.
I have tried PoB with Town / State : No working
I have tried PoB with a space only : Not working

Therefore, when it is said in the Guide 5525 that an unpaid representative cannot link paper work to an application, it is misleading. As the sponsor, even if I am the unpaid rep, I can link to an online account.

Anyhow .....
The information contained in that acount is not such of a great help in knowing the state of the process. It is almost identical to the information one can get from the online service at 1-888-242-2100.
But online account is faster and can be reached from any internet access. I understood the IRCC help center is difficult to reach from abroad (Outside Canada). Also, I beleive it is providing a mean of easily uploading paperworks.
The online tool on the IRCC web site is also helpful in the way that it is providing dates of reception.

Last edited:

Wookiee

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
15-03-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Request
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
16-05-2018
POVL - promise of visa letter. That basically means decision made. And it looks like there was no additional BGC made.
Well, I guess you may complain, because 12 months period should include BGC, and biometrics. If it is 11 months and you do not see even BGC started - they won't make it in time .
Take your chances and incorporate MP
Best of luck

Reactions: bergy2018

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
POVL - promise of visa letter. That basically means decision made. And it looks like there was no additional BGC made.
Well, I guess you may complain, because 12 months period should include BGC, and biometrics. If it is 11 months and you do not see even BGC started - they won't make it in time .
Take your chances and incorporate MP
Best of luck
I think POVL letter comes from Moscow Applicants only ) . wish you best of luck and here good news very soon :)

Reactions: bergy2018

Nancy333

Nov 6, 2018
:D:D:D Yes :D:D:D Today, after so many attempts over the last days, I have been able to link our paper application to an online account.
As mentionned in some other posts, I have used Internet Explorer. I was previously trying with Firefox.
I have also used UCI and Family Name.
Instead of Place of Birth I have used Passport Information.
I have tried PoB with Town / State : No working
I have tried PoB with a space only : Not working

Therefore, when it is said in the Guide 5525 that an unpaid representative cannot link paper work to an application, it is misleading. As the sponsor, even if I am the unpaid rep, I can link to an online account.

Anyhow .....
The information contained in that acount is not such of a great help in knowing the state of the process. It is almost identical to the information one can get from the online service at 1-888-242-2100.
But online account is faster and can be reached from any internet access. I understood the IRCC help center is difficult to reach from abroad (Outside Canada). Also, I beleive it is providing a mean of easily uploading paperworks.
The online tool on the IRCC web site is also helpful in the way that it is providing dates of reception.
Did u use the sponsor’s family name or the applicant’s family name?

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Did u use the sponsor’s family name or the applicant’s family name?
To create the account I use the sponsor's family name and given name (my name). And further on, I use the applicant family name to link the account.
Do you have difficulties linking a paper application to an online account ?

fara. CQ

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
05-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
11-05-2018
Med's Done....
13-05-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
March 28 2018 application received
Mexico VO started processing July 17
December 7th prearrival
February 12 2019. PPR and DM.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

Mndo1020

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
March 28 2018 application received
Mexico VO started processing July 17
December 7th prearrival
February 12 2019. PPR and DM.
congrats :) wish you best and great life :) . I got my notes today , they havn't started criminality yer although it my 11 months . VO sent email that
We would like to confirm that your file is currently pending security clearance. Upon receipt of the result, we will be able to proceed with your case. It might take from 3 to 6 months. , what is pending security clearance ?

fara. CQ

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
05-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
11-05-2018
Med's Done....
13-05-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
I think security check is the last part. It is not your criminality=criminal check, instead, your connection with, and hopefully no connection with terrorist, extremist, etc. Thats what I have read.
congrats :) wish you best and great life :) . I got my notes today , they havn't started criminality yer although it my 11 months . VO sent email that
We would like to confirm that your file is currently pending security clearance. Upon receipt of the result, we will be able to proceed with your case. It might take from 3 to 6 months. , what is pending security clearance ?
k